News Forum - Plus-Size Competition in Thailand | Miss Krungthong 2022

Thaiger

https://youtu.be/de4HarPxVIQ Join Natty Warisa in discovering Thailand’s very own plus-size beauty pageant, “Miss Krungthong 2022” held at Krungthong Plaza. Krungthong Plaza is a wholesale and retail shopping center in Pathumwan area, Bangkok that is known specifically for its plus-size appareal. On October 27th, 2022, the shopping mall hosted its very first beauty pageant competition for plus-sized people called “Miss Krungthong 2022”. This was the qualifying round where judges would select the top 20 contestants to move on to its final round on November 8th, with the chosen candidate winning 50,000 in cash and a contract to work and promote Krungthong […]

The story Plus-Size Competition in Thailand | Miss Krungthong 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

10 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Join Natty Warisa in discovering Thailand’s very own plus-size beauty pageant,

plus size .? what is this .. or is one to presume it's the ok-ya way of describing those with the shape of a kinder egg with added arms and legs ..

should be popular with the gulf contingent .. 

• Haha 1

Plus size - one of those PC terms that lets people blame "someone else". Disclaimer - I am obese, I eat too much and don't exercise enough. But I don't blame anyone else for it. A bit chubby - that can be very sexy, but that belly hanging down to your knees, that is not a good (or healthy) look