News Forum - Phuket woman says school director injured her nephew

Thaiger

A grandmother says that a director of a private school in Phuket’s main city district has assaulted and injured her eight year old nephew. The woman says that on Thursday, September 8, the director held her nephew’s head against the wall before knocking him into the wall. He also allegedly used his hands to forcefully open her nephew’s mouth. The woman says that her nephew has sustained injuries, and has a constant headache. She now wants to take legal action against the director, and filed a report to Phuket City Police yesterday. This is unfortunately far from the first allegation […]

The story Phuket woman says school director injured her nephew as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If a 15 year old can't do some squat jumps then there is something else wrong with them.

If he or she is anything like some of the butterballs I see at my own kids school then I suspect we know what the issue really is.

17 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

If a 15 year old can't do some squat jumps then there is something else wrong with them.

If he or she is anything like some of the butterballs I see at my own kids school then I suspect we know what the issue really is.

That's a bit nasty mate, maybe some of those non squatters prefer to study. I don't think it's nice to call children names, before you think I was a butter ball, I did every sport there was available,  yes I still got top grades. Times change, but teachers hitting children doesn't, unless it's in self defence. 

46 minutes ago, Mandy said:

That's a bit nasty mate, maybe some of those non squatters prefer to study. I don't think it's nice to call children names, before you think I was a butter ball, I did every sport there was available,  yes I still got top grades. Times change, but teachers hitting children doesn't, unless it's in self defence. 

I agree that any teacher lifting their hands to a kid is utterly wrong and I make no attempt to condone it.

Giving kids punishments such as squat jumps is not the same.

I am sorry you are offended by the term butterball. From now on I shall use the term grossly obese. 

23 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

I agree that any teacher lifting their hands to a kid is utterly wrong and I make no attempt to condone it.

Giving kids punishments such as squat jumps is not the same.

I am sorry you are offended by the term butterball. From now on I shall use the term grossly obese. 

I agree with you that children are becoming obese and they do need exercise, I don't even consider squats a punishment if they're part of a PE lesson, but I blame the parents for not teaching them the dangers of visiting macdonalds etc on a daily basis, I showed my children what was in a macdonalds and how it was prepared and cooked, they've never been in one and neither have I, I  just don't think it's necessary to name call children that's all.  

I am guessing some financial arrangements will be made and all will be forgotten like most Thai petty criminals who keep right on offending until they commit a major crime. It is the same in the UK where 'petty' crimes go un investigated or at best under punished so that these 'petty' crooks are emboldened to move on to more serious crimes/assaults.