Which Massage Parlor in Buriram do you recommend?

JoeUpinBuriram

"Asking for a friend": What massage parlors in Buriram provides a real massage where the female masseuse might be under the age of 40 and might be appreciative of a fair tip for an extra enjoyable massage? I've already been to two places on the road behind Big C and it seems they were not graduates of Wat Pho. They did not even have a raised massage table!!!  So other expats experiences and options are most welcome. I entered several near the train tracks, but most had qualified for the AARP membership a decade ago. 

• Haha 1

Thais usually massage on a floor mat, tables are a farlung thing.

Usually in the Provinces "Extras" don't happen. The girls have all gone back to Pattaya etc that may have obliged and only the retired remain.

But if you want a genuine massage for medical reasons go to the local hospital.

I did some "research" in the past week of several massage parlors in Buriram. Several were well appointed, Lilly Massage two locations are posh. There is even a soi known as Massage alley in Buriram. My best professional massage experience so far has been near the La Viva Hotel, not far from the bus station in a massage shop known as Buriram Massage. Seems only one masseuse, but she has extraordinary "real" massage skills. I will report more as I do research. 

Buriram Thailand Massage parlor 2022 best.jpg

• 5 months later...