Jump to content

Phuket mall sees Korean restaurant catch on fire


Recommended Posts

Yesterday afternoon in Kathu, Phuket, a fire erupted in a Korean restaurant that is part of the Central shopping mall. Thai media speculates that the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Sukishi Charcoal Grill Restaurant on the 3rd floor of the mall. Witnesses told police they saw smoke emerging from the restaurant. Chatri Chuwichian of the Wichit police says witnesses further said they watched the smoke creep from the kitchen into the dining area. At this point, the diners decided to abandon their meals and flee the restaurant. Then, restaurant staff alerted mall security to the blaze, who […]

The post Phuket mall sees Korean restaurant catch on fire appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use