Typical cost for registration of marriage in Bangkok

dj230

Anyone have experience with the typical cost of registering a marriage in Bangkok with an agency?

+ a prenup agreement

Edited by dj230

3 hours ago, dj230 said:

Anyone have experience with the typical cost of registering a marriage in Bangkok with an agency?

+ a prenup agreement

is that already married in another country and registering that marriage in Thailand

or getting married at local amphur office in Thailand

14 minutes ago, cockneyboy said:

is that already married in another country and registering that marriage in Thailand

or getting married at local amphur office in Thailand

new marriage at a local amphur office in Thailand, what do agencies typically charge to handle the paperwork? 

And a prenup agreement

Edited by dj230

No prenup but Bangkok agency charged me 15k Baht to do all the peprwork and meet us at the amphur after she made an appointment. Never use an agency for other matters but was happy with the service in this case. This was 3 years ago.

• Like 1

From memory our marriage cost us around 200 baht all up in 2004. I think it was done in BangNa

My wife asked her friends, We went to the Aus embassy and filled in some paperwork then went to a office for Thai translation then to a government office for official stamp then to the Marriage office for the certificate, they asked us if wanted to pay an extra 20 baht for a photo in front the plastic flowers but we declined.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I paid just 10 baht for the certificate of marriage at bang rak in march. The translator (the one recommended from the district office) was 2000 though.