Time for restructure.

Morpheus

Hi, I have been watching GMT since the start, then the various news shows. Shame the Asia news has gone for now, however, for me there seems to be too much repetition of news items from the morning news with Natty to GMT then Asia news with Tim, then the afternoon edition of Thailand news with Jett.

You cant keep flogging a dead horse, as they say. I don't believe there is a requirement for the morning news with Natty, this should be incorporated into the GMT show, along with some Asian news. 

GMT should be about 1 hour long with a news break half way (about 8-10 minutes). GMT needs to get away from the 2 person presenter format and have guests join the show at least 2/3 times a week. This can be in studio or off site, as well as some human interest stories from around Thailand. The 2 minute Thailand segment with Nan is good, maybe she could get out and about instead of just studio reports.

GMT needs to take center stage over the other news programs. Thailand new today should remain with Jett, as this edition can have to most recent news events from around Thailand, including, events that have taken place on the day.

I think variety is the key word here and if GMT is going to move forward it needs a revamp. GMT needs to be like main stream media morning shows that has the right amount of content that will keep viewers watching and subscribing, if not, the show will disappear into the U Tube worm hole, never to be seen again.

Regardless of my opinions I will still watch GMT as much as possible and the Thailand news with Jett.

Good luck with the future.

Morpheus.

Suppose in football terms this like supporting Scunthorpe or Woking instead of Liverpool or Chelsea. 

Why would any farang watch Thai news and not BBC / SKY/ CNN/ FOX/ Jazeera?

On 4/9/2022 at 9:01 PM, oldschooler said:

Suppose in football terms this like supporting Scunthorpe or Woking instead of Liverpool or Chelsea. 

Because I live here it is nice to have a English speaking news service reporting on Thailand. I can watch all the usual BS media from around the world anytime. 

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 4:01 PM, oldschooler said:

I think it depends upon the individual person. I, for one prefer to learn about hte country I live in, which also entails knowing what is going on there. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1