Jump to content

News Forum - Owner of Koh Kut resort that burned to the ground might get charged


Recommended Posts

The owner of the Koh Kut island resort villa that burned to the ground on Sunday morning might get charged for failing to failing to maintain the fire alarm system. Earlier this week, the resort put out a press release stating that “we adhere to the highest safety standards”. But a medical influencer staying at villa when the fire happened says she saw no smoke detector in the bedrooms, even though the resort claims to have them. She also said there was no warning system, or sprinklers. The mayor of Koh Kut an investigation found that the villa had smoke […]

The story Owner of Koh Kut resort that burned to the ground might get charged as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

the villa had smoke detectors and a warning system, but they malfunctioned at the time of the fire.

They usually work perfectly, but.... 🙄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use