Any solar/electrical knowledgeable members?

Perros

I'm thinking of buying something like this as an emergency power bank and something to be able to take out camping   https://shopee.co.th/♈▥☸ALLPOWERS-Portable-Power-Station-110-220V-Solar-Generator-2000W-500W-300W-100W-Emergency-Power-Supply-Fit-For-Iphone-i.429595744.10681779645?sp_atk=c0a44748-5d31-4515-9ade-03cdcfd2697f&xptdk=c0a44748-5d31-4515-9ade-03cdcfd2697f.  I see that you can hook up solar to this type of unit and recharge the batteries via portable solar panels.  They recommend something like this for a solar panel.   https://shopee.co.th/ALLPOWERS-100-Watts-แผงโซล่าเซลล์-100W-แบบพกพา-พับได้-i.316632427.10541481715?sp_atk=4aa6aa81-64e8-4ec7-9435-59c4df24aa4c

What I am trying to figure out is would having these two items simply be a plug and play for charging, or is there more to it?  I also came across something called an MPPT charge controller, but I am not sure if this would be needed for something small like these two items.  

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

As a side note, I've also looked into adding solar to the house, but when I inquired years ago it was not worth it to recoup the investment.

• 1 year later...

Even up until this day, I too calculate solar not worth via companies. I note that others disagree with me and say they are happily on a 5 year pay back plan. But I think practically that won't happen for them.

There are other ways though to make it worthwhile doing it yourself.

Waiting for the bargain price on panels is no. 1

Get a used inverter from your home country at 1.10th the cost.

Forget about batteries.

Do the wiring yourself 

You don't  need anything elaborate to mount things.

Check with your authority to negotiate your own installation. I have heard some install themselves and authority install smart meter without a problem. Others say u could be fined. But I doubt that. Saving the planet more like it.

As for powerbank. I recommend an empty shell type that you can insert your own 18650. Use quality cells though. Scavenged from things like name brand power drills. Lazada or AliExpress. A wind up generator for charging. Works at night. Solar doesn't