News Forum - Bangkok man who poured beer over female kickboxer loses his job (VIDEO)

Thaiger

Just now, Fundok said:

Yes, and I think that this is exactly what should happen. The context is not "he poured a drop of beer on her". It is, he took "revenge" for her not wanting to drink with him and poured a glass of beer over her head (which is many, many drops).

This shows that this man has no respect towards other people and their dignity and is thererfore unqualified to work in the hospitality industry. That he as a man did that to a woman tops it just up. A clear case for me. But maybe you enjoy getting a beer shower - but then it is with your consent, I suppose, unlike in this case.

I have just realised that I'm so good at sarcasm nobody knows when I am doing it.

And it would be a very brave person that tried to pour a beer over me, I can assure you.

Just to add, there are a certain part of our society that doesn't understand humour, I did put a smiley face at the end of my post to help those without humour, obviously you can't win em all.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

So presumably you're pretty long in the tooth now. What kind of shape you in? 

You certainly talk a good game from your keyboard 

I exercise and run almost everyday. Normal times I run 1/2 marathons for fun. So  good shape and not talk, and vitals all below normal for my age. Just a comment statement that no one would pour a beer on me and get away with it in most instances. And your point?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I have just realised that I'm so good at sarcasm nobody knows when I am doing it.

And it would be a very brave person that tried to pour a beer over me, I can assure you.

Just to add, there are a certain part of our society that doesn't understand humour, I did put a smiley face at the end of my post to help those without humour, obviously you can't win em all.

Maybe try "/s" next time.

Not knowing you means it is a 50:50 chance I am misinterpreting you - and alas, I succeeded.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, steve860 said:

Don't forget he's seen everything, don't mess with the SAS.

You don’t need to put in your snide comments from your keyboard safe haven peanut gallery. Stop stretching making BS lines like SAS which is not true. I have no need to tell tall tales as don’t believe in it. I am getting more calm as I get a bit older now, but by all means not a roll over person yet. Far from it. My original comment was relating to the beer toss from the worm Thai jerk and the girl, and I the same as she did would not put up with that under most circumstances. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fundok said:

Maybe try "/s" next time.

Not knowing you means it is a 50:50 chance I am misinterpreting you - and alas, I succeeded.

I think the next time I try humour I'll try to keep it simple like, 'why did the Thai man pour a drink over a lady Thai Muay Boxer. Answer: because he thought it was a party punch.'

• Haha 1

As a busines owner would you want this guy working for you?

Behaving like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum? 

People need to accept the consequences of their actions. We all grew up with that but somehow the modern younger generation missed out on that lesson. 

• Like 6
  • Cool 1

25 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I exercise and run almost everyday. Normal times I run 1/2 marathons for fun. So  good shape and not talk, and vitals all below normal for my age. Just a comment statement that no one would pour a beer on me and get away with it in most instances. And your point?

Just because you say it's so, don't necessarily make it so....😆😆

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Got it! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Just because you say it's so, don't necessarily make it so....😆😆

Yeah up to you. Your not my family or friend so I could care less what you think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

As a busines owner would you want this guy working for you?

Behaving like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum? 

People need to accept the consequences of their actions. We all grew up with that but somehow the modern younger generation missed out on that lesson. 

In all fairness he is exactly the kind of man I would have working for me, when the last order bell goes the customers are not going to hang about if they know they are going to have beer poured over them.

Disclaimer: This was meant as a joke and was not meant to upset or offend anyone in the slightest.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

You don’t need to put in your snide comments from your keyboard safe haven peanut gallery. Stop stretching making BS lines like SAS which is not true. I have no need to tell tall tales as don’t believe in it. I am getting more calm as I get a bit older now, but by all means not a roll over person yet. Far from it. My original comment was relating to the beer toss from the worm Thai jerk and the girl, and I the same as she did would not put up with that under most circumstances. 

Ok Rocky keep ya shorts on! Eye of the Tiger and all that.

😚

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah up to you. Your not my family or friend so I could care less what you think. 

Okay fella. You have a good night there ..👍🏻🤗😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

And now his employers have dismissed him from his employ just for pouring a glass of beer over some-ones head, these are the times we are living in now, people get offended at the drop of a hat, or in her case the drop of a pint. 😀

And on that subject, has anyone seen the Kurt Zouma "cat kicking" story? He was fined £125k by Wet Sham, had the cats taken away by the RSPCA, and faces prosecution. And all this because his brother filmed it and then posted it on the web. Obviously the mother had the bad luck to give birth to two idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohninDublin said:

And on that subject, has anyone seen the Kurt Zouma "cat kicking" story? He was fined £125k by Wet Sham, had the cats taken away by the RSPCA, and faces prosecution. And all this because his brother filmed it and then posted it on the web. Obviously the mother had the bad luck to give birth to two idiots.

Saw the video. Didn't think it was that bad. Massive overreaction by the media. 

Seems to be a very British trait to be more concerned about an animal's well-being then that of a person. 

BTW, it was 250k, which seems like a lot, but in actual fact was only two weeks wages. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

And yet West Ham are still 4th in the Premier League, so I have to ask myself...meow.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Listen, I undertand what you are saying and have seen everything and been in some good scrapes here where it was not the case. Funny as one time I even had a tuk tuk driver in CM step in and made sure it was a one on one and separated one of the guys out. But ofcourse I can speak pretty good Thai and this does help, as long as you don't look like the fool in the wrong. Yes, there is or are times when you look at it and know it won't end pretty and that you need to hightale it out of there fast as don't be stupid and go any farther. But again this is not everytime and every situation. 

Oh, for instance, don't be fighting with a Thai on walking street in Pattaya. That won't end good at all. Or, don't get into an altercation with a tuk tuk driver or motocyle taxi with buddies around. That won't end good. Certain things are a given, and other certain things are not. But again, I agree I do understand what you are reffering to. This siutation with this jerk and the beer on the girl, if it was a guy he did it to might have been a totally different story because he was the jerk. I think her Thai friend guys were just trying to de-escalate it becasue she was a girl. I have seen foreingers knifed and brutally beaten to a pulp over the years, but this has been in Bangkok back in the older days.

I agree 100%, I was in a nightclub in Surin a few years ago when a young Thai guy purposely bumped into to me to get a reaction. I let it go. He then returned and bumped into me so hard that the table I was standing at nearly fell over and all the drinks spilled over. He got his reaction because I then put him on his arse. 

The club security were obviously watching all of this and very quickly picked him up and ejected him from the establishment. Not a peep from his friends as they must have agreed that he was behaving like an idiot.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Seems to be a very British trait to be more concerned about an animal's well-being then that of a person. 

BTW, it was 250k, which seems like a lot, but in actual fact was only two weeks wages. 

I think you watched the wrong video - a 160ish kg man SLAPPING a 1Kg cats face then drop kicking it across the room while he and his brother chuckled is ‘not that bad’ ?? Or were you joking ?

No overreaction at all. I hope the moron loses the lot which looks to be the way this is going - his highly paid days in the U.K. are certainly numbered when his own fans are giving him stick! 

Clearly you’re not a compassionate person but see it for what it is - Thuggery! 

As for treating animals better than humans I’ve no problem with that whatsoever. It’s a quality not a blemish. eg in this instance should we be more concerned about the cat, or the thug ? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

I'm not a fan of animal cruelty, but I do agree with you about the overreaction by the media. If it had been Joe Soap, we'd have heard nothing of this. As for the Brits, donations to the RSPCA outstrip those to the NSPCC by 3X. 

3 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

I'm not a fan of animal cruelty, but I do agree with you about the overreaction by the media. If it had been Joe Soap, we'd have heard nothing of this. As for the Brits, donations to the RSPCA outstrip those to the NSPCC by 3X. 

I am not a cat lover by any stretch of the imagination, infact I don't like them (oops, controversial) but I wouldn't dream of drop kicking one. Totally beyond the pale and deserves all he gets.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JohninDublin said:

There are thousands of news stories about similar morons, his possibly more high profile as thousands of young impressionable kids will be looking up to him and responsibility comes with that  - you’re making excuses for a moronic thug! Not good 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Listen, I undertand what you are saying and have seen everything and been in some good scrapes here where it was not the case. Funny as one time I even had a tuk tuk driver in CM step in and made sure it was a one on one and separated one of the guys out. But ofcourse I can speak pretty good Thai and this does help, as long as you don't look like the fool in the wrong. Yes, there is or are times when you look at it and know it won't end pretty and that you need to hightale it out of there fast as don't be stupid and go any farther. But again this is not everytime and every situation. 

Oh, for instance, don't be fighting with a Thai on walking street in Pattaya. That won't end good at all. Or, don't get into an altercation with a tuk tuk driver or motocyle taxi with buddies around. That won't end good. Certain things are a given, and other certain things are not. But again, I agree I do understand what you are reffering to. This siutation with this jerk and the beer on the girl, if it was a guy he did it to might have been a totally different story because he was the jerk. I think her Thai friend guys were just trying to de-escalate it becasue she was a girl. I have seen foreingers knifed and brutally beaten to a pulp over the years, but this has been in Bangkok back in the older days.

Can you tell us all where you are going on a particular night and we will make sure we are not there as you seem to be a  bit aggressive.

I have been going to Thailand since 1987, many times staying for six months, sometimes a year and I have never had an argument or fight with a Thai and do not know anyone who has.

I have seen many farangs angry with Thais over many petty things which they consider not to be right as it is different to their own culture.

Calm down a bit and maybe all of those things which you have been involved in will stop happening. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

"Seems to be a very British trait to be more concerned about an animal's well-being then that of a person. "

Whaaaa, so funny, you must think all of the prisons are full of cat kickers and the murderers of people etc are free to roam the streets.

It is so funny what people come out with and believe.😂

I remember when I worked in Texas back in 1992 testing a software system we had produced for them.

At thanksgiving one woman asked me "Hey, do you all have Turkeys in England".

I laughed and said with tongue in cheek. "No this is the first time I have ever seen one".

Another asked me if we had credit cards in the UK, I said no, what is a credit card?☺️