News Forum - 4th vaccine for 25,000 Suvarnabhumi staffers by end of February

Thaiger

11 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Most just talk about freedom of speech and not representing their views ... Newcastle went out of their way to go a lot further than that.

Yes they acted well but whoever awarded that professorship surely needs to withdraw it. Professors cannot be permitted to use such ultimate title whilst spouting dangerous disinformation. Too many laymen will believe him. 🥸

Unless he’s professor of Gender Studies or Race Theory or some other rubbish “subject” which automatically has no credibility with any rational person.🤨

3 minutes ago, Cabra said:

It's still too much too fast -- in my opinion (and I'm fully juiced and boosted).  Particularly since we know with certainty that the current formulations are not sufficient against the latest variants, and all the vax makers are working on new formulations due out in the spring. Look, I'm ok with annual flu shots (have been for years), and Covid is shaping up to no different in that regard. But 4 eff'ing doses in a 12 month period. MADNESS!

Agree. I’m DONE at 3 jabs. Next vax for me will be the inevitable winter flu/ latest Covid cocktail jab in October, back in Europe before Winter.

• Thanks 1

Note from the Moderators

Members are reminded there is a difference between facts and opinion, especially when quoting numbers. 

All posts on the news forum are subject to verification for false, misleading and unsupportable statements as well as clearly identified misinformation. Members are responsible for checking their posts are accurate and if found to be unsupported or misleading in their content may be removed.

Providing URL links to support your argument assists Moderators to speedily assess this. Otherwise Moderators have to rely on Google searches which may not find the points you are raising.

Check your facts and support them.

Thanks

43 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Sorry, but I'm really not interested in yet another childish p1ssing up the wall competition.

That comment surprises me Stonker, because I thought that was your primary interest. 

More rudeness from you, and that in contrast is something I’m not surprised about. I called you out once again because clearly you have no interest in civil polite discourse. That sniping comment to end your post to @mickkotlarskiwas unnecessary, an obsession to get in the last word. You just can’t resist, can you?

Nobody reading any topic you’re involved in is ever going to think “wow, what a friendly enlightened bunch”. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

52 minutes ago, Cabra said:

It's still too much too fast -- in my opinion (and I'm fully juiced and boosted).  Particularly since we know with certainty that the current formulations are not sufficient against the latest variants, and all the vax makers are working on new formulations due out in the spring. Look, I'm ok with annual flu shots (have been for years), and Covid is shaping up to no different in that regard. But 4 eff'ing doses in a 12 month period. MADNESS!

I hope you realize that you are an anti-vaxxer that is spreading dAnGerouS mISiNfOrMatiOn, just how many people do you want dead with these anti-science extremist views?

Edited by BraveNewFahrenheit
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cabra said:

I agree with you entirely, @Cabra, but what's the option?

You may well be "fully juiced and boosted", but the staff at Suvarnabhumi aren't and neither are most of the staff in the hospitals.

As far as I can see there are just two options here:

1. To tell the staff not just at Suvarnabhumi but across the hospitals that because they were unlucky enough to get vaccinated early with 2 x Sinovac that they can only get one booster dose of Pfizer or Moderna even if they want two, sweetening the pill by telling them that at least they can be happy knowing that 'big pharma' won't be profiting from them ... or ...

2. Acknowledge that they were unfortunate to get 2 x Sinovac but give them the option of having 2 x Pfizer if they want it.

"4 effing doses in a 12 month period" may well be  "MADNESS",  but what better alternative is there?

... and I'm not just asking you, but all the others here who are so set against it - what better option do you have?

47 minutes ago, Stonker said:

You may well be "fully juiced and boosted", but the staff at Suvarnabhumi aren't and neither are most of the staff in the hospitals.

And they NEVER will be!! 555555555

8 hours ago, Stonker said:

I think you'll find there's quite a lot of data on the long term effects of multiple initial Tetanus jabs and the like - rather more difficult for there to be much data on the long term effects of vaccines that have only been around for a year.

I'm not sure that  waiting ten or twenty years for that data to be available would be such a good idea ...

Vaccine concept has been around longer than a year because the concept & method was being used 10 years ago for oncology therapy..   I recall that when the Covid vaccines were being  rolled out that some people said people would suffer   adverse reactions and deaths. We were promised mass carnage. And yet, after hundreds of millions of people  have been  dosed, the evidence shows that the western based Covid vaccines are some of the the safest vaccines in history. 

On 1/30/2022 at 6:17 AM, longwood50 said:

Sometimes you get what is called "the law of unintended consequences"  Perhaps this is wise but for years the medical community has warned of overdosing medicines particularly antibiotics because it builds up resistance in the disease and leads to mutations. 

I have already seen some virologists warning that all the vaccine dosage might encourage such mutation and that it could cause the bodies own immune system to not fight the coronavirus as well if the person was vaccinated so often as to not fight the disease given that its immune system was so inundated with vaccines that it becomes normalized. 

Please share these virologist opinions. I genuinely want to read what these experienced experts have  said.

On 1/30/2022 at 6:34 AM, Guevara said:

Are they really 4th doses? I have witnessed 5% Dextrose with a higher efficacy level than Sinovac therefore the individuals who had 2 doses of Sinovac are effectively starting from scratch. Thank you CCP!

I think you make a very good point that maybe is not worded so good. I agree that some of the China vaccine was much less effective than the western mrna vaccine, particularly  Pfizer and Moderna. It is as if Thailand must start  from point zero, so yes, we should consider this 2 vaccine and a booster. When I was student we were vaccinated against Hepatitis B and it was 3 doses in 6  months. Now, infants  receive 4 doses over  6 months. 

On 1/30/2022 at 6:41 AM, mickkotlarski said:

Immunology is already showing that a 4th dose has an efficacy that is barely 5 weeks in duration as well as weakening natural immunity. They may as well inject Gatorade energy drink. Very foolish decision.  

What is this immunology you refer to? Please share. 

Immunity is more than just specific antibodies floating around, but the ability to produce the antibodies when needed. if we were filled with all the antibodies needed  for every disease circulating, our plasma and blood would have no room for red blood cells. Immunity includes the ability to produce the antibodies when needed and that is what the vaccine does - it gives the information  body needs to manufacture the antibody when needed.

This News topic is no closed for comments.  Those members who wish to discuss vaccines and immunity may continue in the appropriate forum.