The 'Lady Ghislaine' . . . .

TorquayFan

28 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

They tortured and killed 10,000's of thousands Indian kids in their re-education schools

They raped 100,000's of thousands of kids and covered it up at the highest level 

And they are still allowed to exist and we, as a world, just collectively shrugged 

The numbed indifference is quite staggering. 

11 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

Some links that work . . .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/21/boston-globe-abuse-scandal-catholic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Archdiocese_of_Boston_sex_abuse_scandal

The film 'Spotlight' followed the 'Globe' investigation and showed fully the extent of these horrors and Church's obduracy in dealing with it. Worth a watch IMO.

A frame at the end shows the extent of that scandal in every State in the US.

To be added: the long time unsavoury Catholic activities throughout Europe and Latin American.

Just the tip of the iceberg. 

I guess I'm not surprised that this forum would victim shame teenagers 

But if you start talking about "age of consent" in regards to 14/16yrs old girls.

You are a creep.....

Teenage girls may know what they are doing, it is still perverted and illegal 

But that attitude is par for course with so many guys in Thailand 

They hate women, finally found someone to call them "teerak " and "darling "

Their bruised egos so un-self aware that no Thai couples ever utter those words and you look like assholes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

They tortured and killed 10,000's of thousands Indian kids in their re-education schools

They raped 100,000's of thousands of kids and covered it up at the highest level 

And they are still allowed to exist and we, as a world, just collectively shrugged 

Regardless of what so many of those in the RC Church did, history has shown us that religions cannot be suppressed out of existence short of killing all it's devotees.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Their bruised egos so un-self aware that no Thai couples ever utter those words and you look like assholes

You sure about that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Marc26 said:

But if you start talking about "age of consent" in regards to 14/16yrs old girls.

You are a creep.....

The usual Farang way.

To be expected.

22 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

Regardless of what so many of those in the RC Church did, history has shown us that religions cannot be suppressed out of existence short of killing all it's devotees.

Sufficient Evidence inside USA to BAN this odious “religion” there.
Statistically one in four RC “priests” were / are at it worldwide.

Its clearly institutional so the institute must go.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Marc26 said:

You are a creep.....

Disagree. Marriage Allowed at 16 with Parental Consent in many western countries. And there is little issue with an 18 year old screwing with consent a mature 15 year old. During 5500 years of advanced civilization that age 16 was around the 14 mark, supported by Natural Fertility and the Poor (98%)needing to marry off “unproductive” girls early. That age even younger in evil cultures. Life Expectancy around 28 then. Maybe only in last 150 years were laws rightly passed in developed countries to legally protect girls.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Hear Hear!!!

23 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Disagree. Marriage Allowed at 16 with Parental Consent in many western countries. And there is little issue with an 18 year old screwing with consent a mature 15 year old. During 5500 years of advanced civilization that age 16 was around the 14 mark, supported by Natural Fertility and the Poor (98%)needing to marry off “unproductive” girls early. That age even younger in evil cultures. Life Expectancy around 28 then. Maybe only in last 150 years were laws rightly passed in developed countries to legally protect girls.

Developed countries.

Whatever that is.

Marc 26 - "But if you start talking about "age of consent" in regards to 14/16yrs old girls. You are a creep....." If you feel like that, perhaps you should address these Nations about their legal age of consent - Italy 14, (13 in some cases), Germany 14, Austria 14, France 15, Greece 15 etc.

Coming back to the point, whilst the Epstein/Maxwell saga is a sorry story, we now have an almost hysterical witch hunt in pursuit of celebrity, despite much graver matters swept under carpets elsewhere.

On a point of concern to a Brit, Prince Andrew is a dodgy character no doubt and I don't care if he is never part of the 'Royal' scene again. However, this Ms. Giuffre was 17 at the time and made her choices to take the money and glamour - her actions now are money grabbing and malicious.

Re. the 'Lady Ghislaine', talk of dying in prison is to me obscene - maybe many RC Priests have deserved but escaped such a fate.

Edited by TorquayFan
tidy up
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, oldschooler said:

It is not a question of evidence, especially in the US. 

AFAIK, the only successful eradication of a religious sect were the Cathars about the 12th Century, and they were murdered out of existence as they were a close knot community. You are talking about 1.5 BN followers world wide. Ain't ever going to happen, especially in the US.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohninDublin said:

AFAIK, the only successful eradication of a religious sect were the Cathars about the 12th Century, and they were murdered out of existence as they were a close knot community. You are talking about 1.5 BN followers world wide. Ain't ever going to happen, especially in the US.

1.5 billion …..same for Islam ..just how brainwashed & stupid are these people …….worshipping pure evil…..often in advanced educated civilized countries.

On 1/2/2022 at 2:36 AM, JohninDublin said:

Don't know if I would refer to it as a religion.

More of a cult, yes?

On 1/2/2022 at 5:36 PM, JohninDublin said:

Ban RC Institution not Eradicate Followers. RC clearly Fraudulent Business.

Religion trumps Law & Reason even in Advanced Cultures.

Even when No Scientific Evidence of Religious Beliefs.

What Explains Millions of Credulous Christian Simpletons in US South ? 

On 12/30/2021 at 9:52 AM, WilliamG said:

I have seen several interviews with the 'victims' of this woman and her ex-partner, and have come to the conclusion that these girls knew EXACTLY what they were doing.....go give a bloke a hand job and leave with 300 bucks. Then go tell their friends to go do the same.

That is a huge generalization and complelely irrational.   Coercion... drug depdendancy...these are tools used by people like this.  You sound like you are supporting her actions.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, billywillyjones said:

That is a huge generalization and complelely irrational.   Coercion... drug depdendancy...these are tools used by people like this.  You sound like you are supporting her actions.  

To Victoria, Andrew must have been a dream come true. Just because he is royalty. Yes, I'm sure she knew what she was doing, but I'm equally sure he used his position to get what he wanted.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Faraday said:

To Victoria, Andrew must have been a dream come true. Just because he is royalty. Yes, I'm sure she knew what she was doing, but I'm equally sure he used his position to get what he wanted.

'dream come true',  'used his position'   Some great double entendres in there.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

'dream come true',  'used his position'   Some great double entendres in there.

Sir, your mind is like a sewer...🤣

Yours disgusted of NBL 

🤓

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Sir, your mind is like a sewer...🤣

Yours disgusted of NBL 

🤓

I've had to work hard to get this filthy.
Mind you, you're the one giving me all the feed lines. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is exactly what I'd expect from a bunch of old guys who only want to chase young prostitutes (sexpats). Regardless feeling, or lack of, pimping out girls especially under 18 is against US, law and those involved should be prosecuted. The prince may slide if he stays out of the US, but is a black eye on his country.

We'll have to see whose involved, but it doesn't look like Trump was one of them and more that the current potus. That is if the US DOJ has the will to dig.

12 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Ban RC Institution not Eradicate Followers. RC clearly Fraudulent Business.

Religion trumps Law & Reason even in Advanced Cultures.

Even when No Scientific Evidence of Religious Beliefs.

What Explains Millions of Credulous Christian Simpletons in US South ? 

I don't disagree with your thinking, but banning it would never get past the 1st Amendment.