The 'Lady Ghislaine' . . . .

TorquayFan

If I remember that's the name of the late Robert Maxwell's super yacht probably financed by his crimes against the Daily Mirror's pension fund  

And now the not very ladylike Ghislaine finds herself in the deepest mire. After a long time in apparently gruesome conditions in a US jail, Ms. Maxwell now finds herself facing a lifetime sentence, unless an appeal can be successful. The woman is obviously a spoilt rich Girl and a sleazebag and the complainants seemed genuine enough, (unlike a certain Ms. Giuffre and her money grabbing exploits against sleazebag Prince Andrew), but there seems to be something else, 'cleansing' or 'vengeful' going on here. I mean, a US woman drives down the wrong side of a UK road and kills someone but there's no prosecution facilitated.

I cannot help but compare Ms. Maxwell's woes with the generosity shown to thousands of child abusing Roman Catholic Priests in the USA and around the World, as revealed by the 'Boston Globe' saga many years ago, (for just one example).

• Like 3

I have seen several interviews with the 'victims' of this woman and her ex-partner, and have come to the conclusion that these girls knew EXACTLY what they were doing.....go give a bloke a hand job and leave with 300 bucks. Then go tell their friends to go do the same.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, WilliamG said:

I have seen several interviews with the 'victims' of this woman and her ex-partner, and have come to the conclusion that these girls knew EXACTLY what they were doing.....go give a bloke a hand job and leave with 300 bucks. Then go tell their friends to go do the same.

yeah at 17 Im pretty damn sure they knew the deal.

• Like 2

Rampant - some of the 'victims' were 14.

Prince Andrew's M8 Victoria was 17 and I have zilch sympathy for her and after all in the UK, 16 is the age for consent, marriage, join the army etc.

• Thanks 1

Much better subject matter > now, Lady Mona K', the Amels built 180' yacht was originally called 'Dancing Hare' ... a terrible choice of names for such a fine craft.

Lady_Mona_K_636x424-550x367.jpg

thing is they are going to have the thumbscrews on Maxwell.

Tell us all the details or face the rest of your life in jail. Cooperate and you will get 10 years but only serve 5 and those will be in one of those country club the laughingly call a prison for the rich and famous.

I wonder in randy Andy is sweating yet.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

Rampant - some of the 'victims' were 14.

Prince Andrew's M8 Victoria was 17 and I have zilch sympathy for her and after all in the UK, 16 is the age for consent, marriage, join the army etc.

And were they there with their parents  full  knowledge because no daughter of  mine would  be  out with them at that age? Ive met  girls  of 14  when I was 18 and some of them were downright filthy....if u  know what I mean,

• Like 4

11 hours ago, WilliamG said:

Being street smart to the devious,creative, despicable and primeval ways to experience life,at times! Me thinks these gals were all in but after awhile ,some found other new life adventures! 
This is life in the fast lane! JFK, the rich and the famous ,are all humans and many not all have a strong desire for   lust,including  Madamm G 

51 minutes ago, whitesnake said:

No, the cesspool of scumbags were the likes of HRH Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump et al... amongst many others... all of which are men and claim not to have a Scooby Doo about what was going on! That was the purpose of their visits... nubile young girls!  

That I agree with 100%

And I wouldn't wait on her revealing names or she'd get "suicided " as well

13 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

If I remember that's the name of the late Robert Maxwell's super yacht probably financed by his crimes against the Daily Mirror's pension fund  

And now the not very ladylike Ghislaine finds herself in the deepest mire. After a long time in apparently gruesome conditions in a US jail, Ms. Maxwell now finds herself facing a lifetime sentence, unless an appeal can be successful. The woman is obviously a spoilt rich Girl and a sleazebag and the complainants seemed genuine enough, (unlike a certain Ms. Giuffre and her money grabbing exploits against sleazebag Prince Andrew), but there seems to be something else, 'cleansing' or 'vengeful' going on here. I mean, a US woman drives down the wrong side of a UK road and kills someone but there's no prosecution facilitated.

I cannot help but compare Ms. Maxwell's woes with the generosity shown to thousands of child abusing Roman Catholic Priests in the USA and around the World, as revealed by the 'Boston Globe' saga many years ago, (for just one example).

I see where you are coming from, but two wrongs don't make a right. 

However, I have to qualify that by saying I believe that rich boyfriends getting G/F's to procure on their behalf, is probably not unique to Epstein/Maxwell. If they'd been relative nobodies, I doubt the FBI would have even bothered opening a file on this.

But a thought has struck me, that these girls are being believed. How long before we might see other attendees at Epstein's parties call to account? Or will the Feds duck that issue, and call this, "Case closed"?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WilliamG said:

I fully agree with you, but kids do silly things which they later, quite rightly, regret. That's the reason we have Age of Consent laws.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

thing is they are going to have the thumbscrews on Maxwell.

Tell us all the details or face the rest of your life in jail. Cooperate and you will get 10 years but only serve 5 and those will be in one of those country club the laughingly call a prison for the rich and famous.

I wonder in randy Andy is sweating yet.

I would think that he is very uncomfortable about the possibility of having to give evidence under oath. On the one hand he might commit perjury and be caught in the lie, and being so high profile, I think they will come after him for that.

On the other, if he tells what I believe to be the likely truth, he will be thoroughly discredited. Not sure how much impact that will have on him socially. The upper classes do tend to stick together. How else could Lord Lucan have made his escape?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marc26 said:

That I agree with 100%

And I wouldn't wait on her revealing names or she'd get "suicided " as well

And therein lies the problem: If she has anything to say, no matter what she promises to concerned parties, as long as she is alive, she represents that risk to them. If there really was a conspiracy to murder Epstein, I don't see why they would take a chance on letting her live.

• Like 1

Just been watching the news reports on this case, and I find it very disturbing that HRH's name appears to have been mentioned so often in connection with this case, even though AFAIK, none of the victims in this case, claimed to be victims of HRH. Makes you wonder if it's possible for him to get a fair trial.

In case anyone should wonder, I am not cheerleading for Andrew. I happen to believe that he did indulge himself with Giuffre. But to my mind she has serious credibility issues, especially her claim that she was "forced" to have sex with him at least three times in three different jurisdictions, all of which had an age of consent law of 16+. Again, AFAIK, she has not said whether she was forced by the Prince or by Epstein, and if it was by the latter, whether HRH knew that to be the case.

Another curiosity is that Giuffre was not a victim or a witness in the current case. Could it be that the Fed's also consider she has credibility probs? 

• Like 3

John ID - "I see where you are coming from, but two wrongs don't make a right".

You are correct of course !! But the contrast is startling - over the decades with thousands of RC Priests abusing children, what would the number of similar offences be ? Thousands, tens of thousands ? And the age of the victims - I suspect most of them were much younger than 14 . . . .  someone else makes the point that young Ladies of 14 can be canny and out of control.

Giuffre is obviously on the make and Prince Andrew, another sleazebag, is in big trouble - this spirited righteousness is sweeping the USA. They've hammered Ms. Maxwell. Where was this spirit in 2002 ?

hTTps://www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-globe-spotlight-children-of-catholic-priests-michael-rezendes/

Edited by TorquayFan
  • Like 1

Some links that work . . .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/21/boston-globe-abuse-scandal-catholic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Archdiocese_of_Boston_sex_abuse_scandal

The film 'Spotlight' followed the 'Globe' investigation and showed fully the extent of these horrors and Church's obduracy in dealing with it. Worth a watch IMO.

A frame at the end shows the extent of that scandal in every State in the US.

Edited by TorquayFan
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, whitesnake said:

No, the cesspool of scumbags were the likes of HRH Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump et al... amongst many others... all of which are men and claim not to have a Scooby Doo about what was going on! That was the purpose of their visits... nubile young girls!  

And you'll recall how all these implications and associations were quickly swept under the rug....as well as his "mysterious" and rather convenient death in a highly secure prison cell. 

2 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/21/boston-globe-abuse-scandal-catholic

The film 'Spotlight' followed the 'Globe' investigation and showed fully the extent of these horrors and Church's obduracy in dealing with it. Worth a watch IMO.

The Roman church always seems to be protected in one manner or another.

4 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

It actually showed the exent of the scandal through the world

It's disgusting 

The Catholic Church should not be entity anymore 

It should have even disbanded and expelled 

It's evil....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, RampantRabbit said:

And were they there with their parents  full  knowledge because no daughter of  mine would  be  out with them at that age? Ive met  girls  of 14  when I was 18 and some of them were downright filthy....if u  know what I mean,

Exactly as parents these posters are very suspicious and having a boyfriend or human trafficking and forced to sell their body is quite different. And as you mentioned 18 is something else than over 40. If I would hear something like that near my children I would be very suspicious.

I am sure these girls or their guardians knew the score i personally have no sympathy for them

Age of consent in UK is 16 anyway

1. I feel sorry  for ms Maxwell
  2. i am also surprised Epstein committed suicide  ......... so i imagine was he!!
Edited by poohy

True to any coverage or discussion of such worthy and sensitive "news" material, the obvious and bigger picture is being missed, of course - the expected cover up of the deeper rabbit hole. 

Little to do with Maxwell - just the usual and accepted distraction and sleight-of-hand. 

The story - which will never be revealed because of the high circles associated - is......Epstein. 

All rather moot, as that important episode has been cancelled and tracks neatly covered by them

Mai phen rai.

3 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

A money-making enterprise rivalling the Mafia's billions in profit every year.  

They tortured and killed 10,000's of thousands Indian kids in their re-education schools

They raped 100,000's of thousands of kids and covered it up at the highest level 

And they are still allowed to exist and we, as a world, just collectively shrugged 

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2021 at 4:35 PM, RampantRabbit said:

exactly. human females are almost fundamentally fully formed at 14,  ready physically for childbirth at 12 by nature….mentally more mature than males by two years or so, still legally children in the west, but probably aware of their immediate actions being good or bad ….. just not the consequences…….

now in civilized cultures we protectively set the age of consent at 16, with continuing parental or adult oversight, to provide full education and lifestyle options ….. thats a purely arbitrary age limit by democratic consensus….now if they choose to step outside those protective limits ………the onus of responsibility then passes to red blooded adult males ……oh dear.