Health Minister says Thailand will have over 32 million Pfizer doses by end of the year

Thaiger

Look at his Baby Faced smile, smirk. There needs to be accountability, transparency and paper trail, by the government and the donators for the vaccine. My gut feeling is that Anutin smirk is coming from knowing how many brown envelops he is countingt to get in his mind. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aj999 said:

BS! Sorry but how can any sane person living here believe anything anymore?

Understandably sceptical sounding but more than justified I'm sure.

Hello, Aj999 . . . welcome to Thaiger Talk and sorry I missed your debut post earlier.

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

13 minutes ago, Soidog said:

They could be selling the vaccines on eBay or Lazada and they still wouldn’t know how to buy it. 

or pay for it.

• Haha 2

First see and then believe  this CLOWN  say a lot of nonsense and is the biggest nonsense in the world. Even if the arrive population Thailand is 30 million and 1 CLOWN

Edited by Paco
This clown only speak garbage ? and is not trustworthy ever
  • Like 1

September 2, 2009: "American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.

Pharmacia & Upjohn Company has agreed to plead guilty to a felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra with the intent to defraud or mislead. Bextra is an anti-inflammatory drug that Pfizer pulled from the market in 2005."

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

But now they are all clean, not trying to push some half-assed experimental vaccine with who knows what kind of long term side effects? Yeah, maybe not this time taking their jab. Jab and I are no friends!

Edited by King Cotton
Source link added.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Wow.

10 hours ago, MikeW said:

As an over 60 American I'm still waiting for the Pfizer shot that we were supposed to get 

You could register with Medpark.  I drove from Chiang Mai to BKK over a couple of days and got my Pfizer today.  Was out 1hr after walking in due to the AZ shots showing up late.  They concentrated on all us old guys and the infirm that get Pfizer.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Been sold

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is currently giving jabs of AZ to expats. Fingers crossed, I get my first 25 August.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2021 at 8:21 PM, Paco said:

First see and then believe  this CLOWN  say a lot of nonsense and is the biggest nonsense in the world. Even if the arrive population Thailand is 30 million and 1 CLOWN

I don't believe a word of what Anutin says.

32 million more Pfizer vaccines in 4 months?  This administration just keeps pumping sunshine up people's asses, hoping that they don't notice that it's all smoke and mirrors.

On 8/13/2021 at 10:34 PM, DrPhibes said:

So what about all the Astrazeneca that is being mfg here?  Where is that at?

Had my AZ on Tuesday in Prachuap

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

29 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

I've asked this a few times already, but by now, how many of you guys have got an email with the appointment already?

Not l says me

32 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

I've asked this a few times already, but by now, how many of you guys have got an email with the appointment already?

I received an SMS from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital yesterday verifying my appointment and offering me a choice of two Pfizer or two Aztra Zeneca jabs. I chose the Pfizer and am supposed to get my first 25 August.  Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

I received an SMS from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital yesterday verifying my appointment and offering me a choice of two Pfizer or two Aztra Zeneca jabs. I chose the Pfizer and am supposed to get my first 25 August.  Fingers crossed!

Ok, so they haven't forgotten about us😂 I really wonder how their system works. 

53 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Only ever got requests to pay for moderna and sinopharm, no chance. Had AZ vaccine via mor prom, that was mainly for Thais and actually worked.

Edited by thai3

2 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Depends where you live I mentioned it before I registered 2 days before someone I know he got appointment, me not possible reason he in chonburi me not I am in the north, in my opinion they made it for bangkok and chonburi, like before just allowed everyone so we shut up... but everyone outside if bangkok and chonburi will be last in the list.. that includes me with underlying issues

• Thanks 1