News Forum - UK police catch British pedophile at London airport

Thaiger

The UK police bullishly declared they “finally got their man” when arresting a British pedophile at a London airport after almost 30 years on the run for historic sex crimes. Alleged pedophile Richard Burrows, one of the UK’s “most wanted” fugitives, saw his 50-year reign of terror come to an end when he was apprehended … …

The story UK police catch British pedophile at London airport as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

You gotta laugh at the coppers sometimes.

Duncan Burrage, NCA International Liaison Officer in Thailand, remarked he was delighted the police finally tracked down the pervert, reported The Daily Mail.

“Through utilising our international network and closely collaborating with Cheshire Police colleagues, we have successfully located a fugitive wanted in connection with extremely serious allegations. This arrest underscores law enforcement’s steadfast commitment to pursue those awaiting justice in the UK.”

Really?  He wasn't tracked down, at all. He was gone for 27  years and he was only caught because he returned to the UK and obviously his name was flagged.  That same name on his passport which must have been renewed by the UK government several times in those 27 years.

Sounds like Mr. Burrage, wasn't really on the ball.

• Like 5

80 years old out off money now guaranteed bed and board for the remaining days of his life at HM Governments expense. 

No excuses for this individual however if  only the NCA was as diligent hunting down members of the Majority Muslim Grooming Gangs the have plagued England for over 30 years now.

• Like 3

What damage did he do in Thailand. I shudder at the carnage of broken kids that he may have molested.

I wonder if he was a regular on Thai Visa Forum.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2024 at 7:37 PM, Vigo said:

I wonder if he was a regular on Thai Visa Forum.

Wouldn't be at all surprised, I sometimes think it is compulsary to be at least a sex tourist to be on that forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1