News Forum - Man dies from extreme heat in zinc-clad Thai home

Thaiger

In a tragic turn of events, a 39 year old man succumbed to the extreme heat in Thailand, passing away inside his zinc-clad home. His sister recounted the harrowing moments leading up to his final breath, revealing his last words before his untimely death. On the afternoon of May 3, in the community of Premruethai, … …

The story Man dies from extreme heat in zinc-clad Thai home as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"The death certificate listed the cause of death as coronary artery and hepatic sclerosis."

So nothing to do with heat, despite the misleading title.

He died of clogged arteries at 39 years old, as are many other young people since 2022.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Shame he didn't get out of the heat-box and string up a hammock outside under a tree.

6 minutes ago, SnapDragon said:

Shame he didn't get out of the heat-box and string up a hammock outside under a tree.

If he couldn't work that out for himself, well, he got what was coming. 

Posted (edited)

I love a hammock. And it's better still with a tarp overhead, a shield from sun and rain. Just remember one end should be a bit higher up than the other.

And I'm also find of corrugated iron, especially in the rain. But not in burning sun.

Edited by LeReynard

4 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

"The death certificate listed the cause of death as coronary artery and hepatic sclerosis."

He died of clogged arteries at 39 years old, as are many other young people since 2022.

You anti-vaxers are something else.   Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the world before an after COVID shots. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TedG said:

You anti-vaxers are something else.   Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the world before an after COVID shots. 

I will let you look up the average age of a first heart attack before 2021.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I will let you look up the average age of a first heart attack before 2021.

You are free to post the info. 

15 minutes ago, TedG said:

Everybody knows that there is an absolute correlation between having received an mRNA vaccine (or any other vaccine, at any other time, for that matter) and dying at some point after, therefore vaccines can be proved to be the cause of all deaths. 🤣 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Everybody knows that there is an absolute correlation between having received an mRNA vaccine (or any other vaccine, at any other time, for that matter) and dying at some point after, therefore vaccines can be proved to be the cause of all deaths. 🤣 

The tragedy here is that some on here actually believe that . As we keep saying, you can't cure stupid, even with a vaccine   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

The tragedy here is that some on here actually believe that . As we keep saying, you can't cure stupid, even with a vaccine   

Nonsense!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

It seems the world is becoming increasingly stupid, according to Rasmussen polls from last November.

Thankfully, there still are intelligent people such as yourself, ready to soldier on and staunchly defend the "science" and "facts"…

photo_2023-11-03_16-39-09.jpg.30be405a1b184704c430aa22fbc6c86c.jpg

Source:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12704311/Vaccines-ballot-COVID-19-unsafe-died-jab-2024-DeSantis-RFK-skepticism.html

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

It seems the world is becoming increasingly stupid, according to Rasmussen polls from last November.

Irony. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

Thankfully, there still are intelligent people such as yourself, ready to soldier on and staunchly defend the "science" and "facts"…

photo_2023-11-03_16-39-09.jpg.30be405a1b184704c430aa22fbc6c86c.jpg

Source:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12704311/Vaccines-ballot-COVID-19-unsafe-died-jab-2024-DeSantis-RFK-skepticism.html

Belief is not fact. There are a substantial number of Americans that believe that there is a baby eating Satanic cult in charge at Washington, that the Earth is flat,  and assorted other absurdities, as well.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Belief is not fact. There are a substantial number of Americans that believe that there is a baby eating Satanic cult in charge at Washington, that the Earth is flat,  and assorted other absurdities, as well.

Yeah, getting more substantial by the day. Latest additions to the horde of nutcases:
- Former CNN host and rabid pro-vaxxer Chris Cuomo
- The New York Times

Cuomo interviews Sean Barcavage, a vaccine-injured nurse practitioner highlighted in a NYT article entitled Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening? 
Cuomo discloses that he is also COVID vaccine-injured and offers to share his physician’s contact with Barcavage.

• Thanks 1

I don't have any axe to grind about vaxines, me. But how did the thread turn into a vax debate, given its nothing to do with the original topic or it's headline, and adds no broader context for its consideration?

1 hour ago, LeReynard said:

I don't have any axe to grind about vaxines, me. But how did the thread turn into a vax debate, given its nothing to do with the original topic or it's headline, and adds no broader context for its consideration?

To the anti-mRMA vax crowd,  if someone died, it must be the fault of the vax. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TedG said:

To the anti-mRMA vax crowd,  if someone died, it must be the fault of the vax. 

Idiotic statement by the local vax-enthusiast!

3 hours ago, LeReynard said:

I don't have any axe to grind about vaxxines, me. But how did the thread turn into a vax debate, given its nothing to do with the original topic or it's headline, and adds no broader context for its consideration?

They lie in wait and pounce to spew their false beliefs at every opportunity, logical or not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, LeReynard said:

Catch up mate, we are taking the pxxx out of the idiot anti Vaccine lot.  

• Like 1

I just got a message from a farang friend in the Thai countryside. He told me that people in his village are dropping dead like flies. Obviously it's from the vaccines, as this has never happened before to this extent, and it gets hot every year in Thailand. Let's see if the deaths continue after the hot season ends and the raining season begins. Then I suppose the pro-vaxxers will have another explanation for the high number of deaths - such as excess rain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

you can't cure stupid, even with a vaccine

Pfizer received the largest fine in US history – $2.3 billion – for "repeated corporate fraud" and "bribing doctors and suppressing unfavorable test results".

What do you call someone who believes what Pfizer says and willingly takes its products, despite the above information being publicly available?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nigel_Farang said:

I just got a message from a farang friend in the Thai countryside. He told me that people in his village are dropping dead like flies. Obviously it's from the vaccines, as this has never happened before to this extent, and it gets hot every year in Thailand. Let's see if the deaths continue after the hot season ends and the raining season begins. Then I suppose the pro-vaxxers will have another explanation for the high number of deaths - such as excess rain.

There is always an explanation for coincidence theorists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pinetree said:

But you CAN cure stupid with a vaccine. Just give the vaccine to stupid people - and the vaccine will take care of them.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 2:14 PM, rattlesnake said:

See what happens when you legalise cannabis

6 hours ago, Nigel_Farang said:

I just got a message from a farang friend in the Thai countryside. He told me that people in his village are dropping dead like flies

I’ve sent a formal complaint to the local governor about this. I keep tripping over the mountain of corpses outside our condo- it’s a public hazard. Some of them still have syringes stuck in their arm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2