News Forum - Australian expert reveals raw onions maximise health benefits

Thaiger

Medical professionals continue to extol the virtues of what has been dubbed the “queen of vegetables,” an affordable and accessible staple in every Thai kitchen. However, the question remains: how can one maximize the health benefits derived from this nutritious produce? It is common knowledge that vegetables are beneficial to health. The World Health Organisation … …

The story Australian expert reveals raw onions maximise health benefits as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Good news, I love raw onions mixed with Tuna, uncooked chopped tomatoes, and chopped cucumber on toast.

• Like 1

Well knock me down with a feather duster. The good white-coat must have been reading my humble offerings down the years.  Well done dear. Hope you learned something. Obviously you did.

Top of the 'good for you' veggies is the three 'gees'; ginseng, garlic and ginger. Onions are in the top 10. But we do need other things in our diet.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SnapDragon said:

Well knock me down with a feather duster. The good white-coat must have been reading my humble offerings down the years.  Well done dear. Hope you learned something. Obviously you did.

Top of the =good for you' veggies is the three 'gee'. Ginseng, garlic and ginger. Onions are in the top 10. But we do need other things in our diet.

Garlic and ginger are great.

If I ever need to clear out my sinuses, throat, or Eustachian Tubes then a slice of fresh uncooked ginger is the answer. 

• Like 1