News Forum - Phuket: Russian and Indians overstay visa leading to police raid

Thaiger

A Russian national and two Indian men were apprehended during a police raid in Phuket’s Bang Thao beach district, charged with overstaying their visas. The operation was conducted by a joint team of immigration and tourist police yesterday afternoon around 1.15pm at a villa where they expected to arrest another Indian man under charges of threats … …

The story Phuket: Russian and Indians overstay visa leading to police raid as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Being exposed to the idiotic arrogance associated with the newly elected Thai government,  I will never again criticize the military coups which seem systematic in Thailand.

1 hour ago, BJoe said:

Being exposed to the idiotic arrogance associated with the newly elected Thai government,  I will never again criticize the military coups which seem systematic in Thailand.

What idiotic arrogance are you referring to?

4 hours ago, BJoe said:

I'm sure you'll find that it makes a difference of the equivalent of the square root of fu.....nothing. 😀

7 hours ago, BJoe said:

What does that have to do with the removal of migrants on overstay?  BangTao is not for poor people. It has some of the nicer resorts, condo complexes and golf clubs. Laguna is for those with money to spend. Dreadfully boring for under 40 year olds, but a wonderful place to stay for the older crowd.  Without knowing who these people were and what they were doing, it is unreasonable to accuse the  government of  idiotic arrogance for the enforcement of  a law that has been in existence  and enforced during the previous military regimes.  It is very simple for someone who wants to stay in Thailand: Obtain the appropriate visa. Thailand has no legal or moral obligation to host Russians or Indians.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 23RD said:

The Home Office in my native UK could learn a trick or two from Thai Immigration about dealing with illegals and overstayer's .

• Like 1

The USA could learn a lot from Thailand about immigration, we are being overwhelmed with illegals since slow Joe Biden became President. Hopefully, President Trump will be back in office soon and save the world!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Deputy7 said:

The USA could learn a lot from Thailand about immigration, we are being overwhelmed with illegals since slow Joe Biden became President. Hopefully, President Trump will be back in office soon and save the world!

M.A.G.A!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1