3 bodies found in Bangkok streets, 2 positive for Covid-19, result pending for third

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Stardust said:

At the Thai news but in thai not english they just show they collected more bodies. Anyway in the english versions it will come everything with delays or only a fraction of it and some you even find not one word of it.

That is why I watch the Thai news during lunch. English versions always seem to dull it down. No biggie if in Thai, that's not a problem for me. I do have problems when it is in Thai sign language though. : ) 

On 7/22/2021 at 12:09 PM, Stardust said:

This news are already old and I posted an article also about yesterday from a english version

I forgot the link where they discussed it yesterday about it

<deleted non-approved LINK>

29 minutes ago, gummy said:

Really not aware of that thanks for the update. Were they riddled with bullets do you know or just dead from as yet unknown circumstances ?

Expected covid bodies

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

good news everyone. you cannot contract covid from a dead person. 

"The bodies of dead COVID-19 patients are noncontagious, assured the Forensic Physician Association of Thailand."

https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-743255

no worries as you step over the corpses piling up around you. 

And yet not long ago we were being advised to disinfect the packets of toilet rolls we couldn't find anywhere!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

That is why I watch the Thai news during lunch. English versions always seem to dull it down. No biggie if in Thai, that's not a problem for me. I do have problems when it is in Thai sign language though. : ) 

I got thrown out of a go-go bar once for using sign language.  I had a drink in one hand and was trying to convey that I wanted the middle girl of five, using one finger of one hand!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Wigi said:

I got thrown out of a go-go bar once for using sign language.  I had a drink in one hand and was trying to convey that I wanted the middle girl of five, using one finger of one hand!

A long time ago I was in a certain Soi Diamond gogo and was asked a question so I put my hand up. It took my 2 pals 5 minutes to pull it back out

2 minutes ago, Wigi said:

Oh Oh. Misunderstanding. It should have been point at the girl and then with both hands play hide the middle finger. But perhaps try next time as maybe putting your tongue out and pointing it in the direction of the gal. See how that works for ya. Might get you tossed out even faster.

Vagrants die in the streets in all big cities of the world of natural causes. This could be the case here.

Plus, being vagrants some would think they are sleeping, hence they would not be disturbed.

3 minutes ago, TobyAndrews said:

Vagrants die in the streets in all big cities of the world of natural causes. This could be the case here.

Plus, being vagrants some would think they are sleeping, hence they would not be disturbed.

so tell me from your experience how many vagrants lay down and "sleep" in the middle of a 4 lane highway ?

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

so tell me from your experience how many vagrants lay down and "sleep" in the middle of a 4 lane highway ?

Oh was it? But was it on a central reservation?

3 minutes ago, TobyAndrews said:

Oh was it? But was it on a central reservation?

there was not one if you look at the published picture 

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

In London in 2017, 70 homeless died in the streets, however the Guardian include in that figure some that died in homeless hostels. 

I would like to see the true figure for deaths of homeless people a year in Bangkok. I think it would be a lot more than three.

34 minutes ago, gummy said:

I have tried and read the reports and seen no reference to one of the deceased found dead in the middle of a four lane highway. Perhaps you are confusing this death with another occasion when person was knocked down in the middle of a fours lanes highway.

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Why expected ? you mean decided in advance of the autopsies ?

According to the articles, tv, yesterday  and today

1 hour ago, TobyAndrews said:

I think there is a big missunderstand. These bodies were tested positive and at some dried to rescue them and said they had the symptoms of covid. It was in the news and also in the english version of the Bangkok post.

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I think there is a big missunderstand. These bodies were tested positive and at some dried to rescue them and said they had the symptoms of covid. It was in the news and also in the english version of the Bangkok post.

A english version from yesterday

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2152531/health-system-in-crisis-critics-tell-government

1 hour ago, TobyAndrews said:

I think you need some more infos

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2152531/health-system-in-crisis-critics-tell-government

26 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I keep telling whoever will listen what the true nature of many Thais is, yet am ignored. But every single day these examples are revealed. Another instance of a nasty Thai using his power to make others suffer.