Greta Goes To Ukraine...

Faraday

13 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Yes I certainly am a free speech advocate Khunmark it's in danger of being eradicated due to cokeness and liberalism. 

However there's free speech and support for a proscribed Terrorist organisation we can probably give Greta Thunberg the benefit of the doubt as she's not the sharpest tool in the box ( she should have spent more time in School) and she is a useful idiot. 

Another point to note she never calls out China for it's pollution wonder why.

Has she explicitly stated she supports the hamas terrorist though? It is possible to be appalled be the acts of hamas and the response of the IDF, which has been criticised for being disproportionate. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

I like your enthusiasm! Unfortunately 

she is supported by Marxist all over the world! Never Never dismiss there attempts to gain control of a narrative !

imop

She's simply one of Joe Stalin's 'useful idiots'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

Has she explicitly stated she supports the hamas terrorist though? It is possible to be appalled be the acts of hamas and the response of the IDF, which has been criticised for being disproportionate. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

Proves my point she's a useful idiot that doesn't understand the subject matter either that or she's a Hamas supporter.

• Like 2