News Forum - Twist in Thai cyanide serial killer case: Actress and nurses investigated for buying same poison as killer

Thaiger

There has been another twist in the Thai cyanide serial killer case. Not only has the serial killer’s husband been charged with aiding and abetting her crimes and released on bail but the Royal Thai Police (RTP) is investigating the purchase of some cyanide by a famous Thai actress and 10 nurses, who reportedly bought …

The story Twist in Thai cyanide serial killer case: Actress and nurses investigated for buying same poison as killer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Nurses buying cyanide? It looks like there could be some link to deaths in the hospitals also. It is time that all the insurance companies dig their archive to reopen all the insurance claim related to clinical death in hospitals where these 10 nurses were working. 

• Like 1

I never realised how easy it was to obtain such a deadly substance in Thailand.

Maybe it's time they considered a central purchase and distribution centre where it can be closely monitored but then again that would make someone responsible for any future misdeeds I guess. 

On 5/5/2023 at 1:26 PM, gazmo16 said:

I never realised how easy it was to obtain such a deadly substance in Thailand.

Maybe it's time they considered a central purchase and distribution centre where it can be closely monitored but then again that would make someone responsible for any future misdeeds I guess. 

Bizarrely, it not technically illegal to purchase under a certain quantity. I expect there’ll be an adjustment to the legalisation on the back of the Aum case. As there will be a greater focus on autopsies when a perfectly healthy 30 year year old suddenly drops dead of a heart attack.

Edited by Khunmark
  • Like 1

First Thai wife suddenly stopped eating with me and cooked and ate separately with her son who came later in the evening. I stopped eating her cooking. Neighbours dog died.  Work it out.  Kidneys hurt like hell. 

Cost her family 200,000 baht plus to get her sorry arse back to Thailand from Europe.

How do I know?

They asked me to help. Get a chuckle and belly laugh at that memory.