News Forum - Another Dutch national arrested in Phuket for illegally entering Thailand

Thaiger

9 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I see, "All over'' means every square inch?

You haven't been in my back garden (no double entendre intended) so that means you have also not been all over Thailand, no one has. 

But I do wish I had got to see a load of people with tattoos all over their bodies, they must be quite cultured. 

I know, I could go to Millwall Football Club, England, I am sure there are lots of tattoos to be seen there. 

You've been to Lanna areas already but you didn't know anything about the tattoo culture. It's okay...okay. 

11 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

You've been to Lanna areas already but you didn't know anything about the tattoo culture. It's okay...okay. 

I will spend another fiver and get the Lana experience and then I can pretend I am an expert of everything Thai like many other farangs pretend to be. 

I must admit I am not a fan of tattoos, I suppose I could get lots done but then I would have to cut my brain matter by 90% so I fit the average IQ of a tattoo wearer. 😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I will spend another fiver and get the Lana experience and then I can pretend I am an expert of everything Thai like many other farangs pretend to be. 

I must admit I am not a fan of tattoos, I suppose I could get lots done but then I would have to cut my brain matter by 90% so I fit the average IQ of a tattoo wearer. 😄

Tell that to Mike Tyson. 

22 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Tell that to Mike Tyson. 

I am not suicidal, that is like asking me to tell a guy pointing a gun at me that he is dim.

But, I think you have proven my point by mentioning Tyson as he does beat me on the criminal wrap sheet though as mine is blank.

On 3/31/2023 at 10:25 PM, Viggen840 said:

And that says what about the multitude - the majority - of Thai men and women adorned with body art? Or are they deemed in your eyes to be 'desirable'?

They are born there. Not the same as being a guest obviously 

On 4/1/2023 at 12:25 PM, Viggen840 said:

And that says what about the multitude - the majority - of Thai men and women adorned with body art? Or are they deemed in your eyes to be 'desirable'?

I know for a fact that heavily tattooed Thais are deemed to be less intelligent and educated by other Thais.

This is also the same attitude I think in most countries in the world. 

"Hey look at me, I have loads of tattoos, aren't they cool. Would you like fries with your burger Sir?".

"Hey look at me, I have a degree and a professional well paid job, I couldn't have done that if I was covered in stupid tattoos".

• Confused 1