News Forum - Tories gang up on Gary Linekar for calling out Nazi policy

Thaiger

Tories gang up on sports presenter Gary Lineker after he likening the Conservative Party’s asylum policy as “not dissimilar to that used by (Nazi) Germany in the (19)30s.” Far-right Tory MPs reckon the popular BBC presenter should be sacked. The Match of the Day presenter took to Twitter to remark on a video posted by …

The story Tories gang up on Gary Linekar for calling out Nazi policy as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The whole of the BBC are a disgrace they are supposed to be impartial but constantly spew out their left wing ideology and Gary sitting in his ivory tower is probably the worst and that’s saying something. 

• Like 2

living in Thailand I can avoid everything to do with the BBC.  I never read or watch their news, which is inevitably out of date and well behind, say, Sky News.  I never watch their i player , or have to pay their ludicrous licence fee. Its a hot bed of lefty luvvies and communist sympathizers and as for the idiot Linekar, well, I don't have to watch him either. 

1 hour ago, Smiler said:

The whole of the BBC are a disgrace they are supposed to be impartial but constantly spew out their left wing ideology and Gary sitting in his ivory tower is probably the worst and that’s saying something. 

I actually find the BBC news to be fairly neutral - that they regularly get called out for being biased by both the left and the right suggests to me that they are mainly finding a good middle ground. As for Gary Lineker - he may have been a great footballer, but since retiring he has rather reinforced the popular caricature of most professional sports people being none too bright. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

I actually find the BBC news to be fairly neutral - that they regularly get called out for being biased by both the left and the right suggests to me that they are mainly finding a good middle ground. As for Gary Lineker - he may have been a great footballer, but since retiring he has rather reinforced the popular caricature of most professional sports people being none too bright. 

This is a BBC News Reader reacting to Boris Johnson pulling out of the leadership contest and I cannot name one that isn't biased.

• Like 1