News Forum - Thai men deny sexual harassment charges against Taiwanese YouTuber

Thaiger

Two Thai men denied sexual harassment accusations after a photo and video emerged of them hugging and inappropriately touching Taiwanese YouTuber Ar Yuan (一隻阿圓). The Two Thai men were condemned by Thai and Taiwanese netizens after they were spotted in the picture and video that they touched the Taiwanese YouTuber, Ar Yuan, without her consent. …

The story Thai men deny sexual harassment charges against Taiwanese YouTuber as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Maybe if she didn't show dress like that and exhibit her personal area because if her low self esteem she wouldn't run I to this problem so.much

55 minutes ago, HarryHarry8888 said:

Maybe if she didn't show dress like that and exhibit her personal area because if her low self esteem she wouldn't run I to this problem so.much

A very warm welcome to our first Amish member!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

well if she was in Taiwan this would have never happened, 

this is the regular reasoning if a foreigner is involved in an incident, minor traffic accident say

What ever! Even I would try to help her out like that. What does she think? He should have paid for the little grab? Ya know... The new generation needs to suck it up and grow some real values because these new self energized self righteous nobodies are just that, nobodies who think they are somebody. No talent.  

FYI. I have been approached way too many time for people talking to me saying hey, you of all should do this crud online video stuff as they think I would be perfect. I just say really? But in actuality there is no desire to punk out degrade my self. 

• Like 1

That is Thailand's hospitality for you.😀

When I visit the bars, the Thai girls are all over me. Should I report to the tourist police? 😅

9 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

That is Thailand's hospitality for you.😀

When I visit the bars, the Thai girls are all over me. Should I report to the tourist police? 😅

No. Take the offending girl from the bar back to your hotel room for a good Bible reading.

I am so successful with this I find many girls are reduced to tears and swear they will never allow another man to touch them ever again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looks like she use the opportunity to get some fame. She made the most out of it for a fraction of a fee. Just imagine if the man touching her is a westener or handome looking Asian. Then it would have been the reverse.....that is for sure.

On 3/8/2023 at 2:02 AM, Rookiescot said:

No. Take the offending girl from the bar back to your hotel room for a good Bible reading.

I am so successful with this I find many girls are reduced to tears and swear they will never allow another man to touch them ever again.

I too have been subjected this kind of very inappropriate touching in bars, I didn't even know it was inappropriate until I was properly educated by social media.

But, yes, a good stiff Bible reading is often the only cure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1