News Forum - German woman injured in Krabi cave

Thaiger

A German woman was injured in a cave in Thailand’s Krabi province on Tuesday. The 61 year old tourist fell down while walking inside the cave at Ka Narb Nam Mountain in the main city district. She was left unable to walk. The rescue mission was arduous due to the cave’s location. A rescue team …

The story German woman injured in Krabi cave as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sometimes due to enthousiasm people overlook things that are beyond their ability. Thing may look simple, but at the age builds up there is always an element of risk in it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Sometimes due to enthousiasm people overlook things that are beyond their ability. Thing may look simple, but at the age builds up there is always an element of risk in it

Once at Tiger temple in Krabi, I really loved the optimism of some elder people with walking  "difficulties".

I just told them, that there are really large steps coming up, if they are certain ....? Got the answer, they can handle. So I did my exercise walk up to the Buddha and on my way down the elders were nowhere to spot. 

• Haha 1