News Forum - Maxwell says Epstein was murdered and Prince Andrew pic is fake

Thaiger

Disgraced Ghislaine Maxwell insists sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in prison and reckons the infamous photograph of Prince Andrew standing beside Virginia Giuffre is fake. The 61 year old added she wished she had never met Epstein. The convicted sex trafficker made the claims on a televised phone call to the British TV programme …

The story Maxwell says Epstein was murdered and Prince Andrew pic is fake as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The guy was a pimp trafficker manipulator and bad egg so who really cares if his life was ended. Now the question is, why? Was it to silence him for what he knows of the high profile who and did what as pedos? Or was it a standard thing based on he was a pedo and basically raped and had children - girls under age raped making them basically slaves? 

• Like 1

I really don’t care what this bitch of a woman thinks or feels. She’s toast and won’t be getting out of jail for a long time. 

Ever since I saw the infamous picture of Prince Andrew with Guiffre I thought something looked odd. I’m not saying it is a fake, but there’s just something odd about it. At the time I just thought it was possibly the quality of the camera used and the flash reflecting off the rear window. Certainly with todays technology, a more realistic image could be produced.

I really don’t care about any of the people in this story. Andrew seems an arrogant SOB who hung around with a  sex offender and the other two annoy me just for having names that are so difficult to spell 😉 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

The guy was a pimp trafficker manipulator and bad egg so who really cares if his life was ended. Now the question is, why? Was it to silence him for what he knows of the high profile who and did what as pedos? Or was it a standard thing based on he was a pedo and basically raped and had children - girls under age raped making them basically slaves? 

It matters because many believe (myself included) his death was to make this story go away.  There are plenty of "important" people who "allegedly" committed horrible acts to underage victims.  

some of us would like to know what happened and who was involved.  If he was murdered, then the people involved with that should also be put on trial.

• Like 1

Yes I also think he was silenced to keep from singing on the untouchables who are from every stature and upper echelon walk of life. It is very important to know but will never happen for that secret society.
Silence of a Lamb. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Bill Gates wife divorced him because he was an Epsteien weirdo

Good for her...

It came out released that ole Bill Gates was a predator at his company and threw naked parties for where he went to strip clubs and recruited the girls. Tip of the iceberg for Billy. He certainly was a fan and frequenter of Epstein’s circus of horrors. 
Old Billy should be looked at a bit closer and put away for sometime. And to think this dangerous bozo jokes a lot of control and power on this planet. I plainly dint believe or trust the guy. I think he is extremely dangerous for humanity mankind. 

17 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Disgraced Ghislaine Maxwell insists sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in prison and reckons the infamous photograph of Prince Andrew standing beside Virginia Giuffre is fake. The 61 year old added she wished she had never met Epstein. The convicted sex trafficker made the claims on a televised phone call to the British TV programme …

The story Maxwell says Epstein was murdered and Prince Andrew pic is fake as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And the tooth fairy is real

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thommo said:

And the tooth fairy is real

Ahh come on now! Next you will be telling me there is also no Santa Clause and no One World Order.

If he was going to commit suicide he would have waited until after the trial. He beat the charge one before

in Florida (I believe). One would have to guess he was offed to because he knew too much about too many. 

• Like 1