News Forum - Pattaya bar owner allegedly punches Russian tourist in face over 60 baht bill

Thaiger

A Pattaya bar owner allegedly punched a Russian tourist in the face over his refusal to pay his 60 baht bill. Jane, the 53 year old owner of the Bonzi Bar in South Pattaya, apparently didn’t back down from admitting she was the one who punched the tourist. The Russian was identified only as “Michel,” …

The story Pattaya bar owner allegedly punches Russian tourist in face over 60 baht bill as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Police subsequently warned Jane that beating up “deadbeat” Russians is bad for Pattaya’s image."

As if drunken, raging Russian tourists haven't already done that.

• Like 6

Bonzi Bar Sth Pattaya, definitely stop in for a beer if I ever go to Pattaya again.

Yep, I'd pay double for a beer for a chance to meet this lady. Well done.🙃

• Like 2

You can’t blame the Russians flocking here considering what is happening in their own country, but then to get beaten up by the mighty Jane you just have to laugh, I hope her bar is inundated with customers all wanting to buy her a drink

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 5:48 AM, Smiler said:

You can’t blame the Russians flocking here considering what is happening in their own country

What is happening in their own country? There is no beer?

• Haha 1