Jump to content

News Forum - All you need to know about Thailand’s Education Visa


Recommended Posts

Click the link to watch a video: https://youtu.be/r8S04Ab7JU4 There are many ways to stay in Thailand legally for an extended period of time. One way is through the Education Visa or ED Visa. A Non-Immigrant ED Visa is the official name for a Thai Education Visa. This visa is for foreign nationals aged 12 or more who wish to remain in Thailand to follow a full-time educational program. For those who want to stay in Thailand but aren’t eligible for other Thailand visas, the education visa for learning Thai is a common choice. However, because Thai authorities are coming down […]

The story All you need to know about Thailand’s Education Visa as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use