News Forum - Thai man turns to knife crime because his ex-wife ‘wants a foreign husband’

Thaiger

A 40 year old Thai man stabbed his ex-mother-in-law on Saturday night in Buriram province in northeast Thailand. He told police that he lost it because he heard that his ex-wife “wants a farang husband.” When Chutiphon heard that his 36 year old ex-wife Suthani was looking for Western husband, he drank himself into a hole and climbed over her fence armed with a knife on Saturday night, he told police. An argument quickly erupted and Suthani’s 60 year old mother Sommai stepped in to intervene. Chutiphon drew his knife and stabbed his former mother-in-law in the ribcage and then […]

The story Thai man turns to knife crime because his ex-wife ‘wants a foreign husband’ as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The jealousy that I see in Thais astounds me.

I've always believed that if you had someone and lost them you never had them in the first place.

This belief has served me well in my life. If it goes to pot, leave, move on and never go back.

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

he drank himself into a hole and climbed over her fence armed with a knife on Saturday night

How can he climb over a fence if he's in a hole? 🤔

• Haha 2

My wife's Thai ex is in a Zimmer frame and can't remember where the knives are.

Another reason not to marry someone born after the VCR era. Keep that lovin' for Soi 6 clubbin' 😁

10 hours ago, palooka said:

The jealousy that I see in Thais astounds me.

I've always believed that if you had someone and lost them you never had them in the first place.

This belief has served me well in my life. If it goes to pot, leave, move on and never go back.

Yep, I agree 100%.

If someone decides that they don't want to be with you move on. Don't be pathetic and beg for another chance, the relationship is done. 

Move forward because life is too short to be bitter and twisted resenting past failures, find some one that wants to be with you and enjoy your life.

• Like 2

WAIT !   It’s the alcohol making him crazy. He’s not at fault.     And a 36 year old divorcee with 2 children (one an 18 year old), wants to marry a Falange ATM….Well Good Luck.      But….After reading some of the insane stories on Thaiger,  that Falange is out there….some where….maybe

• Haha 1