News Forum - Get freebies and special offers with this app launched by Tourism Authority of Thailand

Thaiger

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and partners have launched a mobile application called the “TAGTHAi Pass”, designed to be handy tool for tourists to make the most out of their stay in the kingdom. Tourists who download the free TAGTHAi application will benefit from various freebies and deals. Not to be confused with the renounced Thailand Pass, the TAGTHAi Pass is a travel guide providing recommendation from locals about the best sightseeing activities, massages and spas, restaurants, unique cultural activities and more. For convenience, the app will provide tourists with travel tips and emergency contact services. One attractive feature […]

The story Get freebies and special offers with this app launched by Tourism Authority of Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well call me a sucker but I installed the APP as I am off to Pattaya for a break soon.

Since Covid produced a rash of app issues I was wary.

Registering with my name and surname (3 letters each) it repeatedly said invalid name. Turns out I had a space at the end of my firt name!

Once in I was thrilled to see some info on Chiang Mai, Bangkok Ayuthaya and Phuket. Only these 4 destinations. Nothing for Pattay. Selecting Chonburi as a destination it did show an ad for a community organisation.

I assume more locations will be added but who knows.

Premature launch? Never.

5 hours ago, Saltire said:

Well call me a sucker but I installed the APP as I am off to Pattaya for a break soon.

Since Covid produced a rash of app issues I was wary.

Registering with my name and surname (3 letters each) it repeatedly said invalid name. Turns out I had a space at the end of my firt name!

Once in I was thrilled to see some info on Chiang Mai, Bangkok Ayuthaya and Phuket. Only these 4 destinations. Nothing for Pattay. Selecting Chonburi as a destination it did show an ad for a community organisation.

I assume more locations will be added but who knows.

Premature launch? Never.

Nothing personal, but I think your typing skills may be lacking.  You even managed to mess up your own  name which only has three letters in it! 😂😂

• Haha 1