News Forum - Mor Prom to transition from Covid to a full healthcare app

Thaiger

Developed and evolved during the pandemic to be an all-purpose Covid-19 centre, the Mor Prom mobile app will now be transitioned into a new life as Thailand’s online health platform. The app was originally created as a Covid infection tracker, but quickly evolved into a source of coronavirus information, vaccine appointment scheduling and confirming, and a communication tool for the government to keep the public informed about the pandemic. Now, in collaboration with private firms, the Ministry of Public Health aims to convert the Mor Prom app into a national digital health hub, with a host of new features. The […]

The story Mor Prom to transition from Covid to a full healthcare app as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Wow a new feature to track my gps position so I can easily check in to places that Don’t need to be checked in to. 

Im sure the government would never use that tracking information for anything else! 

Sign me up Big Brother!