News Forum - Loan shark avenges debtor with fermented fish in northern Thailand

Thaiger

A loan creditor broke into a woman’s home in Phetchabun province, northern Thailand, and spread fermented fish all over her house and belongings. Police say the “loan gang” could be prosecuted for breaking and entering if they are found gill-ty of the crime. A 45 year old single mother filed a complaint at Bueng Sam Phan Police Station yesterday after she returned home to find her house brimming with “Pla Ra”, or stinky fermented fish. Peeyanapa Khondee, the debtor, said she is sure the culprit is the loan shark chasing her for money. The smell was so rancid that Peeyanapa […]

The story Loan shark avenges debtor with fermented fish in northern Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, palooka said:

Definitely better than raw prawns in the roof space.

I actually did this with a bastard of a landlord..i put open tins of sardines up inside the ceiling tiles...

As for the thai fish id figured some thais would love the smell and have a somtam party

lastly the neighbors see a strange truck appear with bags and not a peep........only freak out if a farang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No doubt the 'loan shark' will have an arrangement with the local plod so wouldn't be holding my breath for a prosecution unless he has forgotten to make his donation lately.

Had one interaction with one of these loan sharks, on behalf of a friend.

He wanted all his money back next month, I explained to him that was impossible as the friend didn't even earn that amount per month.

Finally settled on 2500 baht per month.

On 7/25/2022 at 7:14 PM, palooka said:

Definitely better than raw prawns in the roof space.

stuffed with durian!

• Like 1