Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

BigHewer

On 9/20/2022 at 11:08 AM, Slacker77 said:

Good summary Bh.

I haven't had any luck so far with my captains choose but finally son started to act brilliant imo,

Soon time for use the extra values

gl all

Thanks Slacker77. I had Son in a free hit in game week 8, so he’s no longer there now. 

I think going forward, this season will be Haaland captainers vs Salah loyalists. Captain choices will be key. I’m in for Salah in GW9, let’s see how it goes.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 4:43 PM, BigHewer said:

this season will be Haaland captainers vs Salah loyalists. Captain choices will be key. I’m in for Salah in GW9, let’s see how it goes.

Round 1 to the Haaland Captainers.

23 points for Haaland, 5 for Salah. Wowsers 😳

Stop the fight? 🥊🏳

• 6 months later...

First post on this thread in six months, but the FPL Thaiger Talk League rolls on, and with the Fantasy Cup getting underway last week, time for an update. 

‘Fantasy Premier League Thaiger Talk 2022/23’ has 34 players, of which 9 are “known” and the other 25 are “mystery members”. Most of them are in either Chiang Mai or the UK. Come on mystery members, join us on the forum, in this thread or elsewhere 😁

The Fantasy Cup started in Game Week 33, with @Slacker77 the only casualty among the “known” members, beaten 30-29 by @Lowseasonlover’s squad.

@testing22 top scored with 81 last week, followed by @Chaimai with a fine score of 73. In addition, @BigHewer, @BKKgolfer, @King Cotton, @spicy_girl and@Benroon remain in contention for the cup. 

New cup fixtures start this evening UK time, (Round of 32) with the pick of them @BKKgolfer vs @Benroon

Here’s my squad for Game Week 34, get in there lads.

725D7286-EAB7-4FF0-98E5-3C450E2BDFF4.thumb.jpeg.d4ff1d57f404a017f4dde39dab01cbd9.jpeg

Good luck to all players ⚽⚽⚽

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BigHewer said:

First post on this thread in six months, but the FPL Thaiger Talk League rolls on, and with the Fantasy Cup getting underway last week, time for an update. 

‘Fantasy Premier League Thaiger Talk 2022/23’ has 34 players, of which 9 are “known” and the other 25 are “mystery members”. Most of them are in either Chiang Mai or the UK. Come on mystery members, join us on the forum, in this thread or elsewhere 😁

The Fantasy Cup started in Game Week 33, with @Slacker77 the only casualty among the “known” members, beaten 30-29 by @Lowseasonlover’s squad.

@testing22 top scored with 81 last week, followed by @Chaimai with a fine score of 73. In addition, @BigHewer, @BKKgolfer, @King Cotton, @spicy_girl and@Benroon remain in contention for the cup. 

New cup fixtures start this evening UK time, (Round of 32) with the pick of them @BKKgolfer vs @Benroon

Here’s my squad for Game Week 34, get in there lads.

725D7286-EAB7-4FF0-98E5-3C450E2BDFF4.thumb.jpeg.d4ff1d57f404a017f4dde39dab01cbd9.jpeg

Good luck to all players ⚽⚽⚽

Yes i really need that ,,GL lol.

• Like 1

The Thaiger 22/23 Cup moves into the round of 16 this weekend, with @King Cotton, @Benroon, @Lowseasonlover, @spicy_girland @BigHewer all making it through, with @King Cotton top-scoring with 112.

Not the best of starts to Week 35. Captain Haaland has blanked and my decision to get rid of Saka for Grealish was not a wise one. Still have the two Brunos to come, get in there lads.
2EEF744F-4864-45EE-B422-CBBBD29447D4.thumb.jpeg.9d3761e180f98b14314d7d4d1ce06686.jpeg

Good luck to all players!

• 4 weeks later...

Thaiger Talk’s FPL League 2022/23 has come to an end, with mystery member “11 Tigers” winning a League and Cup double. In fact, this member finished in the top 1.5% of 11 million players worldwide. Congratulations and well done 🍻⚽

We had 34 players in the league of which 9 of them are forum members. Shout out to @testing22, who was the best among us with a 9th placed finish. @Benroon did well in the cup and bowed out at the semi-final stage. My team… well let’s not talk about it 😁

As for the other 25 players, all I can say is please don’t be shy. Join us on the forum for a bit of banter on the football threads or elsewhere. This league will auto renew next season and I will post the code in a new topic. 

Thank you for playing and see you next season! ⚽

• Like 1