News Forum - Woman beats 3 year old step daughter to death in Phuket

Thaiger

A 3 year old girl was beaten to death by her step mother in Phuket on Sunday evening. The child’s father was present when the incident happened but did not intervene. Both the step mother and the child’s father have been arrested. On Sunday evening, Chalong Police Station received a call from Chalong Hospital to say a 3 year old girl had died in the emergency room. The child’s father claimed the child was suffering from vomiting and convulsions, but the doctors found bruises all over her body. The results of the child’s autopsy, conducted at Vachira Phuket Hospital, revealed […]

The story Woman beats 3 year old step daughter to death in Phuket as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Angry 2

Wtf... If 2 people attack 1 fully grown person, they are cowards already.... But 2 people teaming up against a 3 year old girl....

Lock them up, remove her womb, take his balls, make sure these 2 can't get any other kid. 

• Like 4

Doesn't matter what the excuse, lock them up and throw away the key, very simple. If you want to save spending tax payers money, put them in a room full of mothers and just wait half an hour with the door shut, problem solved at zero cost.

• Like 3

Shameful all the way around. Police where made aware of a prior incident with the same child in February, and nothing was done then. This could have been avoided. 

• Like 1

Why do they invent such fanciful charges like "harm to another causing death” or “injuring others causing physical or mental harm"? Even a rock would recognize this as a first degree murder.

14 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Shameful all the way around. Police where made aware of a prior incident with the same child in February, and nothing was done then. This could have been avoided. 

To be fair, he said she had fallen. If my kid has a broken leg, would you instantly think that I had done it? Also, I guess in February it was just the parents with the kid at the hospital. No police involved. 

If the police had him to confess earlier this year, ok then it would be a bad job from the police, but I think they brought up the broken leg during the latest questioning. 

3 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

but I think they brought up the broken leg during the latest questioning

Could be. I was reading it differently. This little girls home life was a disaster for some time. Tragic to say the least. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ivo_Shandor said:

Why do they invent such fanciful charges like "harm to another causing death” or “injuring others causing physical or mental harm"? Even a rock would recognize this as a first degree murder.

First degree murder is premeditated killing. This appears to be a spur of the moment act that lead to a death - manslaughter aka “Harm to another causing death”

”injuring others causing physical or mental harm" - assault as opposed to libel, sexual assault etc. 

51 minutes ago, Fanta said:

First degree murder is premeditated killing. This appears to be a spur of the moment act that lead to a death - manslaughter aka “Harm to another causing death”

”injuring others causing physical or mental harm" - assault as opposed to libel, sexual assault etc. 

as far as I know (which, for law, is not very much), murder of a child might be included in the definition of a FDM, but I understand that it is different depending on the law and country. Nevertheless, the precedent broken leg episode could be easily seen as indicative of an intention to killing a posteriori.

Edited by Ivo_Shandor

• 6 months later...

Inexcusable !  We are talking “systematic” beatings/ assault resulting in death of a defenseless minor.  Twenty years is not enough.  Neither should ever be allowed outside of prison.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:32 AM, Graham said:

Doesn't matter what the excuse, lock them up and throw away the key, very simple. If you want to save spending tax payers money, put them in a room full of mothers and just wait half an hour with the door shut, problem solved at zero cost.

Put them in a room with me. Never mind zero cost, I’d happily pay for that opportunity. Child abuse is the most disgusting crime a human can do. 

I often wonder what it is that future generations, 300 years from now will view as incredible about our times. I’m sure Child abuse and the failure of society to call it out and deal with it will be top of the list. I’m afraid I couldn’t keep my hands off anyone I found abusing a child. The red mist would descend and I’m sure I’d find myself locked up