Contact email for Wise

DwizzleyMatthews

Does anyone have a contact email address for Wise without logging on ??

For some reason my account has been deactivated, I can’t appeal because it needs me to login ?

Tried a new email address to set up a new account but my phone number is linked to the old email so that failed also ( would give me the OTP but when submitted it says “ linked to another email address “ ).

Going round in circles.

Hi I have had this problem several times . Happens when I flip between Thailand and Australia 

I can not remember, but managed to find email contact details in google search.

sent photo of me holding passport to verify identity as instructed 

wise response was good, but it was big drama for a while 

good luck 

• Like 1

Blimey, anything related to Wise just leads me to the login page.

I can’t create a new account because my phone number is associated with another email address ( my old one ).

I can’t change my email address because my phone number isn’t associated with any email address !!

Frustrating , looks like chat might be open tomorrow but no doubt have to login!

It talks about contact by email but doesn’t give the email address ( I suppose I have to login to see it ).

Have thought about opening a new account with a new email address and using the old lady’s phone number with a view to changing it at a later date ??

14 minutes ago, Faz said:

e-mail: support@transferwise.com 

https://gethuman.com/email/TransferWise

Thanks Faz, I filled in that Gethuman site  and sent an email to the address you posted.

If no reply by Monday I will call the number you posted above.

( I don’t want to create a new phone number as I only bought this 1 year sim in February ).

Wise ain’t making it easy:

726600B8-B375-4180-BF67-486B7E6E75AA.thumb.jpeg.e8b60df66fad75362eeebeb775b9e09c.jpeg

“ here’s why “ & “ Get help “ both lead to the same place, yup …. the login page !

3 hours ago, Davefrombrisbane2 said:

Happens when I flip between Thailand and Australia 

Sorry to hear you have problems. I can log into Wise, (formerly Transferwise 555), whether my VPN is on UK or turned off for THailand, makes no difference.

Sorry to hear about your issues, have heard the Thai banks don't register the transfers for immigration purposes too. Maybe the savings are not worth the hassle after all. I was curious about what i could save, would have been good to compare a bank to bank TT to a wise, but I honestly feel its not worth the headache in Thailand now.

22 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Sorry to hear about your issues, have heard the Thai banks don't register the transfers for immigration purposes too.

That simply isn't true.
It's just a case of which Thai bank you choose and knowing what to request as proof of International transfers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Faz said:

That simply isn't true.
It's just a case of which Thai bank you choose and knowing what to request as proof of International transfers.

Whoops, can't edit it now, should have said "some Thai Banks" But thanks for pointing that out.👍

On 6/3/2022 at 5:24 PM, DwizzleyMatthews said:

“ here’s why “ & “ Get help “ both lead to the same place, yup …. the login page !

If you're unable to login, then you'll have to call their helpline.

You can call the helpline on:

Personal

🇸🇬+65 3135 1147

Available Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 17:00 (SGT)
Open now

Quoting your membership number P########

• Like 1

Lots of old fellas here so this may not be helpful...............

But I direct message Wise on Twitter and always get a response in a matter of hours, if not minutes

• 2 weeks later...

So, I decided to open another Wise account using my alternative email address and the good lady’s phone number with a view to try and change to my current phone number at a later date.

Anyway , found the phone number plays little part in opening an account and doing a transaction, got one OTP and that was it .

Considered calling them to discuss the deactivation but after having to call my U.K. recently for a similar headache I took the easy way out.