Post your best photos from Thailand

mikeholp

5 minutes ago, Santa said:

Modified vehicle. I dunno what it's meant to transport.

DSC00253.JPG

Saw something similar once in Isaan. I was told it was (my words) a 'movable stage' for using for live music shows.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Santa said:

My youngest daughter at some function.

DSC00016.JPG

Your daughter is gorgeous...judging from the above photo of you with your Akubra Cattlemans hat, she gets her looks from mum and not dad lol...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FrankoSeven said:

A photo I've made on top of the Mahanakhon SkyWalk at night in Bangkok.

My Youtube-Channel:https://www.youtube.com/c/Franko7o3

265052286_10226820303922954_1919586600992332935_n.jpg

A stunning photo, @FrankoSeven but, apart from the well-lit street that we can see, how does traffic manage to flow, within that maze of sky-scrapers? A traffic-planner's nightmare, I reckon!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

A stunning photo, @FrankoSeven but, apart from the well-lit street that we can see, how does traffic manage to flow, within that maze of sky-scrapers? A traffic-planner's nightmare, I reckon!

To be a traffic-planer isn't a thankful job I think. You can make more wrong than correct. Especially in the natural grown Mega-Cities like Bangkok or Jakarta. Bangkok traffic is crazy but Jakarta is next level-Chaos :D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sarisin said:

It's closed for 2 months if anyone is thinking of going, just 74th floor open 250 baht

True. They do renovations on the skywalk from the 10th february till 12th april. Scary to hear that the glass already have some problems. Just imagine what happens when it broke and you got a free flight. (sarcasm on) You should do some selfies till you "arrive" on the ground floor. The pictures would be awesome and worth to post here. (sarcasm out)