News Forum - Russia’s FM Sergei Lavrov warns US not to supply Ukraine with arms

Thaiger

5 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Dude, it was literally said by western media back then. I clearly remember reading the article. 

Don't be lazy, go look it up yourself instead of parroting what the news tells you. 

Blocking one point of view never brings anything good. Looking at both sides isn't wrong in any way, or are you scared to become 'hypnotized' or anything and go the wrong way? 

Blocking one side and have already an enemy without research of both sides and go full bias, will also never bring peace. 

It is possible to see 2 sides and make up your mind about it yourself, you know. But well, it's 2022. What can I say? 

Even the Pope is now called a conspiracy theorist for saying this situation escalated because the west was barking at Putin's door... Even the POPE (that guy that a lot of conspiracy theories are written about😂😂😂

Supporting the completely discredited Russian Fascist Nationalist Invading Murdering Raping War Criminals is CLEARLY utterly reprehensible & repugnant as it’s Directly Voting for EVIL. 😡😞

It’s certainly “a point of view” and a “ side”  but clearly just WRONG. 😩😎

Like backing Hitler in London during the Blitz. The action of a spy, a puppet agitator, or a Satanist or someone insanely anti- West / anti- Freedom./ anti - Rational.😩🥺

But go ahead and fill your boots with nonsense equivalence between the two “ sides” and take the consequences of reputation loss, repugnance, condemnation and ridicule. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

I am being lazy. You made a claim now back it up with evidence.

What you "remember" is asinine. 😂😂😂

But if I back it up with a news source (even a western one) the way I see you write things, would make you immediate go into defence how it's Putin's propaganda. So actually it doesn't really matter at all isn't it😜 In 2020 the news told us that every problem in the world was created by Covid. In 2022 every problem in the world started with Putin. And without thinking, everyone agrees. No questions allowed. No critical view on western media allowed. 

The west says Putin has to stop, so they will stop sending weapons. Putin says the west has to stop sending weapons, so then he will stop fighting. 

Whoever has the most peace in his heart will stop first. Guess what, no one does, and yet, everyone is picking one side. One side of 2 wrong options. Sending weapons is not willing to make peace as well. 

By the way, how is Yemen doing in 2022?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DiJoDavO said:

But if I back it up with a news source (even a western one) the way I see you write things, would make you immediate go into defence how it's Putin's propaganda. So actually it doesn't really matter at all isn't it😜 In 2020 the news told us that every problem in the world was created by Covid. In 2022 every problem in the world started with Putin. And without thinking, everyone agrees. No questions allowed. No critical view on western media allowed. 

The west says Putin has to stop, so they will stop sending weapons. Putin says the west has to stop sending weapons, so then he will stop fighting. 

Whoever has the most peace in his heart will stop first. Guess what, no one does, and yet, everyone is picking one side. One side of 2 wrong options. Sending weapons is not willing to make peace as well. 

So basically you are admitting that your assertation was groundless and now you want to deflect onto something else.

Either provide links proving that the Ukraine wanted nukes or admit you are wrong. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Supporting the completely discredited Russian Fascist Nationalist Invading Murdering Raping War Criminals is CLEARLY utterly reprehensible & repugnant as it’s Directly Voting for EVIL. 😡😞

It’s certainly “a point of view” and a “ side”  but clearly just WRONG. 😩😎

Like backing Hitler in London during the Blitz. The action of a spy, a puppet agitator, or a Satanist or someone insanely anti- West / anti- Freedom./ anti - Rational.😩🥺

But go ahead and fill your boots with nonsense equivalence between the two “ sides” and take the consequences of reputation loss, repugnance, condemnation and ridicule. 

"But clearly just wrong" smells like bias. 

"But go ahead and fill your boots with nonsense equivalence between the two “ sides” and take the consequences of reputation loss, repugnance, condemnation and ridicule."

That's the price you need to pay in 2022 for trying to be in the middle. 😂

You show a lot of emotion in your reaction, so don't tell me you aren't biased whenever you read anything about this war. 🙂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DiJoDavO said:

"But go ahead and fill your boots with nonsense equivalence between the two “ sides” and take the consequences of reputation loss, repugnance, condemnation and ridicule."

You show a lot of emotion in your reaction, so don't tell me you aren't biased whenever you read anything about this war. 🙂

But you are not in the middle. You are here giving false reasons to justify Czar Putins invasion.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Utter Gibberish. False Pseudo Drivel.
No Sensible Rational Thought.          Anti-Western, Pro-Putin Rubbish. 
Smoke & Mirrors Deceit & Distraction. 
Ghastly Chalatan Lunacy.Evil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rookiescot said:

But you are not in the middle. You are here giving false reasons to justify Czar Putins invasion.

😂The further you lean to one side, the further away the middle will look for you. 

Lol, you didn't even read the whole piece (many here have that problem🤔) I literally blamed Putin in that post. He's as bad as the west is. 

As it's 2022, people might even say you're racist actually. Killing white people in Ukraine = bad. Killing brown people in Yemen (literally as we speak) = meh... Who gives a fck. 

3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Utter Gibberish. False Pseudo Drivel.
No Sensible Rational Thought.          Anti-Western, Pro-Putin Rubbish. 
Smoke & Mirrors Deceit & Distraction. 
Ghastly Chalatan Lunacy.Evil.

👆👆👆 Not biased at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So supporting Pure Evil is NOT Wrong ?

I’m biased against the idiocy & moral bankruptcy of being “ in the middle” between Good & Evil. 

I react to Overwhelming FACTS of Undeniable Russian War Crimes. 

• Like 2

😂The further you lean to one side, the further away the middle will look for you. 

Lol, you didn't even read the whole piece (many here have that problem🤔) I literally blamed Putin in that post. He's as bad as the west is. 

As it's 2022, people might even say you're racist actually. Killing white people in Ukraine = bad. Killing brown people in Yemen (literally as we speak) = meh... Who gives a fck. 

OK so do what you were asked to do. Provide evidence to substantiate your claim that the Ukraine wanted nukes.

Stop trying to deflect with other stuff. Back up your assertion. 

“Racist” ….. whites killing whites in Ukraine; brown killing brown in Yemen.No point here…..

NO, West is nowhere close, polar opposite, to the unlimited Evil of Putin & Russia. 

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

So supporting Pure Evil is NOT Wrong ?

I’m biased against the idiocy & moral bankruptcy of being “ in the middle” between Good & Evil. 

I react to Overwhelming FACTS of Undeniable Russian War Crimes. 

Overwhelming facts which come from our media. Overwhelming facts that are coming from the same media which said everything they mentioned about Covid was an overwhelming fact and if you were against it, you were anti-science. 😉 

Grab our propaganda, grab theirs and make up your own mind about it. Maybe you do, but you still don't understand the 'accept other's point of view' part. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oldschooler said:

“Racist” ….. whites killing whites in Ukraine; brown killing brown in Yemen.No point here…..

NO, West is nowhere close, polar opposite, to the unlimited Evil of Putin & Russia. 

Brown killing brown.... You left out: backed by for example the USA. But that's just a small detail🙂 The west is the best. 

White killing white in Ukraine. Hey very good, you are right. 

But the thought of accepting one, and never mention the other is kinda racist. No one cares about innocent civilians being bombed in Yemen. If wars really are bad in your opinion, you should be screaming as loud to America as you do to Russia. Innocent people die there too. By bombs. Provided by the west. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

OK so do what you were asked to do. Provide evidence to substantiate your claim that the Ukraine wanted nukes.

Stop trying to deflect with other stuff. Back up your assertion. 

I already posted a link from the Ukrainian ambassador saying they would gets nukes if they weren’t allowed into NATO. Ukraine never had operational control over the nukes from the Soviet era so they lost nothing except expensive upkeep on weapons they couldn’t fire. Short of a signed purchase order signed by Zelenskyy you wouldn’t accept anything as proof anyway. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

Overwhelming facts which come from our media. Overwhelming facts that are coming from the same media which said everything they mentioned about Covid was an overwhelming fact and if you were against it, you were anti-science. 😉 

Grab our propaganda, grab theirs and make up your own mind about it. Maybe you do, but you still don't understand the 'accept other's point of view' part. 

Well give us the overwhelming facts about the Ukraine wanting nukes as you ascertained.

Stop deflecting. Post the evidence or admit you were lying.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 minute ago, DiJoDavO said:

I DO understand ( not accept) Putins false viewpoint. So do NATO who have used Putins Medieval Acquisitive  “Threat” Mindset to lure Russia into this inevitable War, to bleed out.

Forget “ media” . I get my war facts and analysis directly & exclusively from ACCOUNTABLE (Western) Defence Ministers/ Intelligence Agencies/ Defense Institutes/ Former NATO Generals. 

You have no moral compass, like a psychopath has no empathy. You are missing that inate sense of right & wrong. Pitiable. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

I already posted a link from the Ukrainian ambassador saying they would gets nukes if they weren’t allowed into NATO. Ukraine never had operational control over the nukes from the Soviet era so they lost nothing except expensive upkeep on weapons they couldn’t fire. Short of a signed purchase order signed by Zelenskyy you wouldn’t accept anything as proof anyway. 

You posted a link to a statement by an ambassador where he DID NOT MENTION nukes at all.

Now provide evidence or admit you are lying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DiJoDavO said:

If you wish to be considered as reasonable do not make outlandish statement "in 2020 the news told us that every problem in the world was created by Covid. In 2022 every problem in the world started with Putin."  Your two claims are false. For example global warming and water scarcity are two crises that can and will cause  pandemic and war. I can provide a long shopping list to refute your false claim.

The reason why the west sends weapons to Ukraine is so that the Ukraine can defend itself against an illegal  violent military invasion. The west also supplies humanitarian aid. It is Russia carpet bombing. Was there a legitimate reason to level residential, non combatant  cities like Mariupol? Why indiscriminately bombard Kyiev or Lviv, or lay waste to Odessa? Ukraine has the legal and moral right to defend itself.

Why make reference to Yemen, when it has nothing to do  with this? The west has no active involvement in Yemen.Unlike Ukraine, Yemen is a civil war with Houthi religious group with Al Qeda and Al Sharia, supported  by Iran  fighting against Yemen legal government. Unlike Ukraine there was an active regional coalition led by KSA which provided support to legal Yemen government. The participants were Qatar, UAE, Sudan, Senegal and Morocco.  There are no western or NATO military forces in Ukraine. Ukraine is not a religious fight, nor are international terrorist groups implicated. No country is seeking to absorb Yemen. However, Russia is seeking to dissolve the Ukraine border and to consume the country making it another Russian province.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Stop deflecting. Post the evidence or admit you were lying.

Says the one whose reactions include only 1/4th of all the points I made. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vigo said:

If you wish to be considered as reasonable do not make outlandish statement "in 2020 the news told us that every problem in the world was created by Covid. In 2022 every problem in the world started with Putin."  Your two claims are false. For example global warming and water scarcity are two crises that can and will cause  pandemic and war. I can provide a long shopping list to refute your false claim.

The reason why the west sends weapons to Ukraine is so that the Ukraine can defend itself against an illegal  violent military invasion. The west also supplies humanitarian aid. It is Russia carpet bombing. Was there a legitimate reason to level residential, non combatant  cities like Mariupol? Why indiscriminately bombard Kyiev or Lviv, or lay waste to Odessa? Ukraine has the legal and moral right to defend itself.

Why make reference to Yemen, when it has nothing to do  with this? The west has no active involvement in Yemen.Unlike Ukraine, Yemen is a civil war with Houthi religious group with Al Qeda and Al Sharia, supported  by Iran  fighting against Yemen legal government. Unlike Ukraine there was an active regional coalition led by KSA which provided support to legal Yemen government. The participants were Qatar, UAE, Sudan, Senegal and Morocco.  There are no western or NATO military forces in Ukraine. Ukraine is not a religious fight, nor are international terrorist groups implicated. No country is seeking to absorb Yemen. However, Russia is seeking to dissolve the Ukraine border and to consume the country making it another Russian province.

Do not do this. This will allow the Czar Putin apologists to derail the thread. Ignore their deflection.

Brown killing brown.... You left out: backed by for example the USA. But that's just a small detail🙂 The west is the best. 

White killing white in Ukraine. Hey very good, you are right. 

But the thought of accepting one, and never mention the other is kinda racist. No one cares about innocent civilians being bombed in Yemen. If wars really are bad in your opinion, you should be screaming as loud to America as you do to Russia. Innocent people die there too. By bombs. Provided by the west. 

NO. Ukraine the gateway to European Civilization threatened by Barbarian Russia. NATO Borders It.

Yemen yes a distant battlefield between uncivilized savages using weapons they are incapable of inventing. US  supports it’s “ ally” Saudi Arabia there against Common Enemy,Iran. So What? “ Only the Dead have seen the end of War” Plato.

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You posted a link to a statement by an ambassador where he DID NOT MENTION nukes at all.

Now provide evidence or admit you are lying.  

What do you think rearm means? New slingshots…
”Either we are part of an alliance like NATO and also make our contribution to strengthen this Europe, or we have only one option; to rearm ourselves,” Germany’s DPA news agency quoted Melnyk as saying. “How else could we guarantee our defence?”

• Haha 1

Says the one whose reactions include only 1/4th of all the points I made. 

The point you made was the Ukraine wanted nukes. You have been asked several times to back that assertion up.

I dont care about your deflection. Back up your claim or admit you lied.

Just now, Fanta said:

What do you think rearm means? New slingshots…

”Either we are part of an alliance like NATO and also make our contribution to strengthen this Europe, or we have only one option; to rearm ourselves,” Germany’s DPA news agency quoted Melnyk as saying. “How else could we guarantee our defence?”

Where is the bit about nukes?

Oh yeah there is none so you and your mate are lying. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vigo said:

And yet, it wasn't pointed at as the main source of these problems. The whole news was Covid, Covid Covid up to a point I almost literally had to puke. Nowadays it's Putin's turn. Next the biggest world (western) problem is China. Global warming will be soon again too. It only has to wait its turn. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Vigo said:

Why make reference to Yemen, when it has nothing to do  with this? The west has no active involvement in Yemen.Unlike Ukraine, Yemen is a civil war with Houthi religious group with Al Qeda and Al Sharia, supported  by Iran  fighting against Yemen legal government.

Because innocent people are dying there as we speak. Bombing is bombing. And no active involvement? No 'active involvement' like in Ukraine. But in the meanwhile povide all the weapons. That's one way to make your money and get away with the terrible outcome of it. 

Western bombs being used in Yemen, pff, ok, who cares. Russian bombs being used in Ukraine, not ok. That's nowadays the main narrative. 

How about all of it is not ok? And all are equally and openly discussed in the media?