News Forum - Ukraine’s Zelensky defies Russia’s ultimatum to lay down weapons

Thaiger

12 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

no, that was irony.

NATO, of course, is participating in this war on the side of Ukraine.

Intelligence, the supply of weapons, the use of NATO infrastructure - this is participation.

Other non-NATO countries also participate, but their contribution is minimal compared to NATO countries

What part don't you understand Comrade Karl NATO is defending a country that was invaded another Country. Raping women and kids and committing war crimes get used to it, this is how to deal with bully's.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

Over the past 2 months, the Russian Ministry of Defense has repeatedly reported that documents confirming the preparation of Ukraine's attack on the Donbass were found on the captured objects of the Ukrainian army. Apparently, therefore, in his address before the start of the operation, Putin said that "Russia was left no choice." Perhaps there was evidence of Ukraine's desire to try to resolve the issues of Donbass and Crimea by military means. Perhaps this is a lie. We'll see in the future. Or we won't see.

The west knows Russia lies all the time and try's to justify its actions such as " Were only on Military Maneuvers " liar he Invaded another country YES/NO? KRLMRX, Our black sea fleet vessel the Moskva sustained a fire and it was lost, liar it was struck by Ukrainian forces firing 2 missiles, We have not targeted civilians, lies again we have not committed war crimes, lies again. He cannot be trusted and is a proven liar.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Transam said:

He is, but his reincarnation isn't......

Ah, always manage to shove Adolf in somehow eh? Feeds the ageing ignorant masses I suppose......

• Like 3

Overnight Russia fired missiles into Kyiv close to where the  UN Security General Antonio Guterres. He stated the Council had failed to prevent or end the war in Ukraine. How stupid is Russia doing this knowing the head of the United Nations is staying in that city. This is what Russia thinks about the UN.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Transam said:

Glad it helped you, comrade....🥸

It didnt. Nice try but you'll have to do a bit better. 2/10.

Onto ignore, I dont wish to encourage you.

The boys are on their way. Eight Thousand British troops are to be sent to the Ukrainian border to boost Nato troops along the border. This is the largest troop movement since the Cold War Ben Wallace the UK's  Defence Minister said. On a sadder note, Britain's first official death from the conflict was Scot Sibly an Ex-Royal Marine and another is missing the foreign office has confirmed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Transam said:

Oh please, Russian Empire, 🤣, do you mean the communist one that failed miserably.....🤓

Yes, they just reassemble Empire in new version.Just look at the map of USSR.

.Britain is Bringing with them 72 Challenger MK3 Battle Tanks, 12 AS90 mobile field Howitzers and 120 Armoured Vehicles. I worked on AS90S these are world beaters with the capability of lobbing a shell from miles away while its on the move by the time they are discovered there away and on the move there also laser-guided and no match for Russian targets once pinpointed. The latest news coming in this morning from GMTV is several BritishAid Workers have been seized by Russian forces while giving aid to Ukrainian civilians I cannot put a link up as it is just being reported on the GMTV News.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Transam said:

I don't want to look at a map of a lost Empire, no point, it is now a map of free nations being prodded by a bloke who is still lost in his communist past. He forgets he now has the trappings of capitalism, feathering his own nest....🤑

Oh he has embraced capitalism all right.

Worth over 200 billion dollars.

Is Putin secretly the world's richest man? His real net worth is a mystery no one can solve. | Fortune

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Overnight Russia fired missiles into Kyiv close to where the  UN Security General Antonio Guterres. He stated the Council had failed to prevent or end the war in Ukraine. How stupid is Russia doing this knowing the head of the United Nations is staying in that city. This is what Russia thinks about the UN.

It is a special breed of dickhead that goes into a war zone for a photo shoot and a few selfies. I can only think of 1 person in the world that neither Russia or Ukraine would dare fire a weapon anywhere near and it’s not Justin Bieber. It is the Pope and he said he is not going anywhere near the place. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, vlad said:

.Britain is Bringing with them 72 Challenger MK3 Battle Tanks, 12 AS90 mobile field Howitzers and 120 Armoured Vehicles. I worked on AS90S these are world beaters with the capability of lobbing a shell from miles away while its on the move by the time they are discovered there away and on the move there also laser-guided and no match for Russian targets once pinpointed. The latest news coming in this morning from GMTV is several BritishAid Workers have been seized by Russian forces while giving aid to Ukrainian civilians I cannot put a link up as it is just being reported on the GMTV News.

They will sale it as usual to third party or it will destroyed by rocket attack. Nothing new. Just good business) Come on guys, "peacemakers").

8 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh he has embraced capitalism all right.

Worth over 200 billion dollars.

Is Putin secretly the world's richest man? His real net worth is a mystery no one can solve. | Fortune

A conservative estimate IMO.  Have you viewed the video in "A Dictators Dacha" ?  It provides a good insight in his wealth ... 100's of billions ripped off from Russian workers, oil, minerals and other goods over a relatively short period, circa 20 years.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KaptainRob said:

A conservative estimate IMO.  Have you viewed the video in "A Dictators Dacha" ?  It provides a good insight in his wealth ... 100's of billions ripped off from Russian workers, oil, minerals and other goods over a relatively short period, circa 20 years.

Yes I watched that. 

• Cool 1

3 hours ago, Poolie said:

Ah, always manage to shove Adolf in somehow eh? Feeds the ageing ignorant masses I suppose......  

But if you see Putin and other Russians on TV they are defending Russia against nazi-, fascist- Hitler NATO nations. So better everybosy cut that crap about nazis

3 minutes ago, Alavan said:

But if you see Putin and other Russians on TV they are defending Russia against nazi-, fascist- Hitler NATO nations. So better everybosy cut that crap about nazis

It does raise a question though.

Has anyone seen Hitler and Putin in the same room at the same time?

Hmmmm curious indeed.

1 hour ago, vlad said:

20% of world resources on the territory of Russia. Oil, gas, silver, gold, water etc.

That's western thiefs are really wants when they blablabla about "democracy and dictatorship".

We all seen your so-called "democracy" in covid-19 situation.

• Haha 1

Just now, Del_SoL said:

20% of world resources on the territory of Russia. Oil, gas, silver, gold, water etc.

That's western thiefs are really wants when they blablabla about "democracy and dictatorship".

We all seen your so-called "democracy" in covid-19 situation.

Well thats 20% of the worlds resources the west will stop buying then.

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Well thats 20% of the worlds resources the west will stop buying then.

No problem. If you learned history a bit, it's how Soviet Union is starts. Total boycott and sanctions.

Later they all come back to doing business again. Money talks))

8 minutes ago, Del_SoL said:

Don’t worry, the Chinese know this well. They are just waiting for Russia to finish committing suicide before they move north and scoop most of it up. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Transam said:

Sounds like you have been brainwashed by your own leader, who himself has done very nicely out of your resources............🤑.....................🤭

You must have a fantastic pay scale for those voted into a position of control in your country...😯 

Sure guy. You're only one in this world with unwashed brains. Possibly last one.

And by the way, it's person not my "leader". He always talks about some "western partners".

People who possibly comes after him. They're really makes western thiefs scare. (I hope so)

Edited by Del_SoL

27 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Don’t worry, the Chinese know this well. They are just waiting for Russia to finish committing suicide before they move north and scoop most of it up. 

Chinese was even f@cked by by Vietnamese guys. They're dealers not warriors.

12 hours ago, NorskTiger said:

What does this have to do with talking about specific allegations and burden of proof? Nothing. As always more emotional ranting and hyperbole. 

That's a yes then.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, vlad said:

Oh well Seagull I won't be seeing any of your posts from now on your the first on my block list with more to come.

People that try to control the message do this. Change the channel if you don’t like the talk show. It’s more effective than sticking your fingers in your ears. 

• Like 1