News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES: Russia relents, Ukraine offers concessions at Turkey peace talks; Amnesty decries Russian war crimes

Thaiger

8 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

No John, you are unbelievable, nobody, I repeat nobody on this forum is responsible for any deaths in WW2.

And nobody on this forum is responsible for the the deaths in Ukraine so what a useless point that was

16 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

just for information...in what ways are the Russians worse than the Kosovars, for example, whom NATO protected PHYSICALLY by illegally invading Yugoslavia in 1999 and killing between 500 and 2500 civilians?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_during_Operation_Allied_Force#:~:text=In 1999%2C it was estimated,a result of NATO bombing.

Serbia were committing systematic  GENOCIDE in Kosovo so of course NATO had to Physically Intervene.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JohnC said:

And nobody on this forum is responsible for the the deaths in Ukraine so what a useless point that was

A case of whataboutery, you do nothing but attack posters, Stardust in particular, either get help or put him on ignore, it gets quite nauseating after a while.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

A case of whataboutery, you do nothing but attack posters, Stardust in particular, either get help or put him on ignore, it gets quite nauseating after a while.

Put him on ignore? You like that function don't you 

Report me if you don't like it

You seem the the type who will love to go running to the mods

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Put him on ignore? You like that function don't you 

Report me if you don't like it

You seem the the type who will love to go running to the mods

Pathetic accusation, that says it all about you, somebody tells the truth and it's not what you want to hear, out come the insults.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Members,

Passionately defending your position in a debate is one thing. But those passions are creeping a bit too high. Let's tone it down and focus on the topic please.

All of us have viewpoints and as long as they are civilly presented and discussed, it is ok to share. It is equally fine for others to rebut the points raised but also in a civil manner.

I would prefer not to have to start removing posts simply because people are getting a bit carried away. 

Settle Down.

Thanks

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JohnC said:

But some are responsible for justifying it and excusing it aren't they John. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

But some are responsible for justifying it and excusing it aren't they John. 

Aye KRLMRX can go a bit over the top but I appreciate his posts and see them as a vital part of this debate. Likewise with EdwardV who's posts are excellent in reply. 

Most of the others are just angry old men talking rubbish. As if any of us knows what Putin plans are or what's actually happening on the ground

Thought you'd be watching the old firm like I'm going to now

Just now, JohnC said:

Aye KRLMRX can go a bit over the top but I appreciate his posts and see them as a vital part of this debate. Likewise with EdwardV who's posts are excellent in reply. 

Most of the others are just angry old men talking rubbish. As if any of us knows what Putin plans are or what's actually happening on the ground

Thought you'd be watching the old firm like I'm going to now

Well reminded John thank you.

Need to fire up the VPN and shout at the TV 😃

49 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It is full with footages in youtube including from all kniwn newsoutlets around the world how tractors take russian tanks in many areas and you wanna tell us now all is fake. This really shows your credibility!

39 minutes ago, JohnC said:

You're unbelievable 

Until the Russians try and attempt to wipe out an entire race by sending women and children to die in gas Chambers then you'd better keep quiet about WW2 instead of trying to take some kind of moral high ground

What upper rubbish! So if the Nazis did evil things and by the way the first they killed were germans and later also brought them to conzentration camps, then must be the crimes of Stalin ok. What a sick mindset! You know nothing about how many died in the resistance and know nothing about my family or ancestors! But anybody who is against Nazi crimes is also against crimes from the Russian Army or otherwise hypocrits or sick mindet.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

So even Educated Russians believe the Absurd Soviet Lie to their ignorant people that Russia won WW2 ……by Itself ! And didn’t divide Poland with Hitler ? 

Heard Russian Tourists were surprised to find WW2 graves of British in France & Italy 🤣🤣what were they doing there ? No knowledge of France Sea Invasion . Massively Complex & Risky. No Russians in France or Italy  of course nor in North Africa, Oceans, Burma, Pacific….. Russian fought ONLY outside those areas. 

Russia Then Incapable of Large Scale Sea or Air Warfare. Only Human Waves on Land! 

75% of the losses in manpower, the Wehrmacht suffered on the Eastern Front.

In general, Overmans estimates the losses for the entire war on the Eastern Front at 4 million, in the West at 1 million.  

So, just the opposite - the USSR managed without allies, but the allies without the USSR are unlikely.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_casualties_in_World_War_II

and by the way, where is our head of the Deviation Department?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Stardust said:

What upper rubbish! So if the Nazis did evil things and by the way the first they killed were germans and later also brought them to conzentration camps, then must be the crimes of Stalin ok. What a sick mindset! You know nothing about how many died in the resistance and know nothing about my family or ancestors! But anybody who is against Nazi crimes is also against crimes from the Russian Army or otherwise hypocrits or sick mindet.

The point was that comparing Russia’s current actions against Nazi Germany’s is an exaggeration. It is also a clear sign that Godwin’s law is rearing it’s ugly head this thread. Try harder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fester said:

Aha! The old bag again. Russian of course, not Ukrainian. Previously famous but now infamous for radical  interference with a sovereign country and its flag (rings a bell).

Deafening support from the massed throngs in the streets in both videos I see - oh wait - crap, where did her fans go? 

when I wrote about support?  no need to argue with yourself.

1 hour ago, Stardust said:

Это не ложь и очень хорошо задокументированные изнасилования со стороны российской армии. Вот почему женщины и дети пытаются бежать в американские зоны. Русские звери даже насиловали детей и бабушек, и это задокументировано в немецких учебниках истории. Наверняка все, что исходит от русских или русских поддельных учебников истории, — ложь. Русский лжец даже сегодня отрицает массовые убийства собственного народа Сталиным. Лжецы, гангстеры и преступники с низким уровнем жизни, которые всегда были русскими и очень хорошо документированы, точно так же, как этот преступник с низким уровнем жизни Путин. 

Может быть, прочитать один раз нероссийскую книгу по истории и посмотреть интервью выживших в Германии из русской армии насильников. Это достаточно доступно, но не на английском, возможно, есть некоторые с английскими субтитрами. Но такие, как вы, забиты фейковой информацией и российской пропагандой, поэтому вы ничего не знаете о реальности.

you have no documented data on the raped 2 million German women. And you know it very well. The fact that you hate Russians I understood a long time ago, no need to strain so much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

you have no documented data on the raped 2 million German women. And you know it very well. The fact that you hate Russians I understood a long time ago, no need to strain so much.

The figure of 2,000,000 keeps cropping up where ever you look on the internet Karl, but anything shown to you is instantly met with a fierce rebuttal. 

According to historian Antony Beevor, whose books were banned in 2015 from some Russian schools and colleges, NKVD (Soviet secret police) files have revealed that the leadership knew what was happening, but did little to stop it.[6] It was often rear echelon units who committed the rapes.[7] According to professor Oleg Rzheshevsky, "4,148 Red Army officers and many privates were punished for committing atrocities".[8] The exact number of German women and girls raped by Soviet troops during the war and occupation is uncertain, but historians estimate their numbers are likely in the hundreds of thousands, and possibly as many as two million.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

14 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

'Concessions', the word used by cowards and politicians with zero principles.  

Or pensioners. I'm looking forward to all the concessions coming my way next birthday.😀

I'm not a coward, I'll fight anyone from the comfort of my chair. Like  the posters here. 😄

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

75% of the losses in manpower, the Wehrmacht suffered on the Eastern Front.

In general, Overmans estimates the losses for the entire war on the Eastern Front at 4 million, in the West at 1 million.  

So, just the opposite - the USSR managed without allies, but the allies without the USSR are unlikely.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_casualties_in_World_War_II

and by the way, where is our head of the Deviation Department?

Russia Did That Very Well.

Foolish to dismiss UK / US. UK Fighting 21 months before Russia.  
Destroyed German Navy & Reduced Air Force. Russia couldn’t do any of that…

Russia also did NOTHING to defeat Japan. All US / UK / AUS/ IND.

Russia would have been Easily Defeated in 1942 without UK/ US Materials & Equipment and later UK / US Bombing Destroyed Critical German Factories. UK / US later tied down 100 German Divisions in Italy & France that otherwise Russia would have faced. 

8 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Or pensioners. I'm looking forward to all the concessions coming my way next birthday.😀

I'm not a coward, I'll fight anyone from the comfort of my chair. Like  the posters here. 😄

Fair enough, not those kind 

44 minutes ago, Fanta said:

The point was that comparing Russia’s current actions against Nazi Germany’s is an exaggeration. It is also a clear sign that Godwin’s law is rearing it’s ugly head this thread. Try harder.

Your law is because of what happened 80 years ago then must be ok nowaday that the Putin Russia can bomb civillians and rape teens. How sick. Try harder!

33 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

when I wrote about support?  no need to argue with yourself.

I wrote about it - or lack of it. A few bozos messing with flags as the few people around ignore them. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Russia Did That Very Well.

Foolish to dismiss UK / US. UK Fighting 21 months before Russia.  
Destroyed German Navy & Reduced Air Force. Russia couldn’t do any of that…

Russia also did NOTHING to defeat Japan. All US / UK / AUS/ IND.

Russia would have been Easily Defeated in 1942 without UK/ US Materials & Equipment and later UK / US Bombing Destroyed Critical German Factories. UK / US later tied down 100 German Divisions in Italy & France that otherwise Russia would have faced. 

The Putin supporters just want to distract. It is a kind of sick to come with things happened years ago to apologize Putins warcriminals. Just a tactic of them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

if the Saudis and other market participants have an agreement and will not increase production, then the disappearance of part of Russian oil from the market will lead to an increase in its cost. that is, even with lower sales volumes, Russia will earn more.

Offtopic, I'm done.

This would make sense except for the fact the price has been dropping n because of a lack of demand. You can thank you friends in China for at least half of that outcome.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

860 000 documented raped women from the Russians, the archieves are full. I told you it is documented

https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/vergewaltigungen-im-zweiten-weltkrieg-keine-100.html

I wanted you check it by yourself because the archives are in german language not in english and it is a english speaking forum. But you guys cannot handle the truth prefer the fake information abd Russian propaganda where all is lied. Like you spreading fake information it is not documented while the archieves are full of it inclusive old interviews from the surviours! 

• Like 1