Thailand Pass - Step by step guide.

On 11/6/2021 at 5:31 AM, WilliamG said:

Great help. Where's the insurance link please?

In the video Gabi has made the link is below the video.    Mr Prakan  I just asked a question here also

• Like 1

what happends if you are in bad luck or timing, have not recived the QR code yet, and show up on the imigration border with no QR qode/Thai pass. BUT have all the other required documents, paid test&go reservation, insurance, everything.. will they let me through? or do i have to wait for the e-mail?

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 10:29 PM, lostintransit said:

what happends if you are in bad luck or timing, have not recived the QR code yet, and show up on the imigration border with no QR qode/Thai pass. BUT have all the other required documents, paid test&go reservation, insurance, everything.. will they let me through? or do i have to wait for the e-mail?

Don't worry about Thai Immigration, you won't even get to board at your departure point without the Thai Pass and QR code.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you intend returning long term based on retirement, then you need a Non Imm O Visa from a Thai Embassy, or enter VE ( tourist) and apply for change of status to Non Immigrant at Immigration.

• Like 1

Entering on a 60 day tourist visa works. Then apply for a non O visas for retirees. Not cheap but either it if you intend to stay.  Must fulfill financial and abode requirements etc. Strongly suggest hiring a Visa service. Also suggest paying for a multiple reentry instead of a single entry... If governments relax requirements for travel, many retirees will come and go. Me, I just want to get covid, get it over with and move on. Of course Life has risks but so does crossing a street or riding a motorbike. I know some are petrified by covid, their choice.  Enjoyment of Life is 10% what happens and 90% attitude, or how you react. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

I was wondering if you could please help me. I'm travelling with two kids aged 1 and 8 but can't find an information if they are also required to do day 1 and 5 tests for test and go. The support channels for thai pass are not replying. 

Keep contacting the help site. Also contact your embassy or consulate of your home country and ask/ plead for help. Keep emailing several times a day. I  understand wanting to avoid the cost of the tests for 2 children, but it  is a nose swab test only. NOT any type of vax or medicine. If you travel before you get an answer just have your credit card ready...unless the entry officials don't test little kids. Best of luck.

Thank you Aladdin. I'm bombarding all possible email addresses but no reply. I'm worried that if I apply for thai pass for kidd without the tests for them it will delay the process. 

We're going on the 14.02

On 2/4/2022 at 2:39 AM, Anna said:

Thank you Aladdin. I'm bombarding all possible email addresses but no reply. I'm worried that if I apply for thai pass for kidd without the tests for them it will delay the process. 

We're going on the 14.02

I think you better use the officail recommeded agency called aq.in.th.  

With there help. I got thailand pass within 12 hours.

good luck

On 1/18/2022 at 11:04 AM, Faz said:

If you intend returning long term based on retirement, then you need a Non Imm O Visa from a Thai Embassy, or enter VE ( tourist) and apply for change of status to Non Immigrant at Immigration.

Sorry i missed your reply. Ducks in a row now for Pass, going VE, extending, simplest, then hopefully Type O retirement that i've had 5 years but now lapsed. 800k has  been sitting in bank for two years. 

Booked two SHA'S Bangkok same hotel. Wish me luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I am arriving in Phuket.  I am trying to book a PCR test at Phuket airport but the web site is forcing me to book a hotel in Phuket province.   I want to travel directly to my hotel in Phangna.

The hotel is accepted on the main test and go web site and is listed on the PCR test web site but but when you book the airport PCR test it requires that your hotel is in Phuket province, which means you get an error if you try to proceed to the next step.

I can't see anything that requires one to stay in Phuket only in a sha + (extra) hotel. Has any one managed to arrive in Phukhet book a test and stay outside Phuket province. (PhangNa)

On 2/15/2022 at 4:47 PM, AndyGl said:

I can't see anything that requires one to stay in Phuket only in a sha + (extra) hotel. Has any one managed to arrive in Phukhet book a test and stay outside Phuket province. (PhangNa)

I suspect you'll have to book 1 night in Phuket awaiting a negative test before being permitted to travel to Phang Na.

Hello

I applied and obtained my Thailand Pass last November for travel in May. I have since booked my 5th night test and go.

Do you know if my Thai Pass will still be valid when I travel in May?
Or should I apply for a new Thailand Pass

Kindest Regards
Chris

I would like to know whether I can apply for my Thailand Pass on 01st march 2022 and travel to thailand landing on 06th march.  from what i read, it says i should land only on or after 07th march. i dont understand the sense in that. could you throw more light on this? thanks a million.

5 hours ago, Ven said:

I would like to know whether I can apply for my Thailand Pass on 01st march 2022 and travel to thailand landing on 06th march.  from what i read, it says i should land only on or after 07th march. i dont understand the sense in that. could you throw more light on this? thanks a million.

Slow software and many applicants I think. Bureaucratic delays as everywhere