Thailand Pass - Step by step guide.

6 hours ago, ChaThai said:

has anyone received the QR code from Thailand Pass already?

Yes, some within 20 seconds of the confirmation email, others after 4 days.

• Like 1

Received QR code for Thailand Pass after 3 days. I did inquire of my nearby consulate from whom I obtained a Thai Tourist visa, single entry. I requested help on getting the Thaipass (no show after 3 days)  and gave my passport number. No reply, but my ThaiPass QR showed up in my yahoo email inside of 30 minutes. Correlation high, Causality - no telling.

For the over age 75 crowd, if you have health insurance from outside TH, you can ask your agent to write an official letterhead signed letter stating all the required health data coverage Thailand needs. Called a Verification of Benefits  letter. Your insurance card is not enough.

For Americans the CDC card is not proof of vaccine. Contact whomever jabbed you, or your state department of health. Verification of Vaccine documents are readily available.

So, after Thailand, where? Hmmmm.

TP launched support email spacer.pngand call center along with LINE contact. It is department of Consular Affairs 24 hour number.

Support center answer in English option. Keep sending email, calling and Line. Send email to local consulate general too.

Good luck guys

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, aladdin said:

Received QR code for Thailand Pass after 3 days. I did inquire of my nearby consulate from whom I obtained a Thai Tourist visa, single entry. I requested help on getting the Thaipass (no show after 3 days)  and gave my passport number. No reply, but my ThaiPass QR showed up in my yahoo email inside of 30 minutes. Correlation high, Causality - no telling.

For the over age 75 crowd, if you have health insurance from outside TH, you can ask your agent to write an official letterhead signed letter stating all the required health data coverage Thailand needs. Called a Verification of Benefits  letter. Your insurance card is not enough.

For Americans the CDC card is not proof of vaccine. Contact whomever jabbed you, or your state department of health. Verification of Vaccine documents are readily available.

So, after Thailand, where? Hmmmm.

Many people have used the CDC Card for both COE and Thailand pass approvals.

I have experienced problems with the Thailand Pass website. After entering the data on the first screen, an error message was shown. The only way i could solve this problem, was to disconnect my VPN connection. I don't know whether other people experienced this problem, in case you have these problems, try this solution.

For the booking step, I attached the receipt for the PSAS (thailandpsas.com) which also includes a QR code. I could only attach one file so I went with this one rather than the booking confirmation from Booking.com which does not include any mention of prebooked PCR tests.  

I'm afraid I've done this incorrectly but not sure. I heard some people get rejected for just showing the booking confirmation with pcr info. Others tried to do a jpg collage. Absolute joke. But anyone have any ideas here?

Should I redo the TP application?

10 hours ago, stevenr111 said:

For the booking step, I attached the receipt for the PSAS (thailandpsas.com) which also includes a QR code. I could only attach one file so I went with this one rather than the booking confirmation from Booking.com which does not include any mention of prebooked PCR tests.  

I'm afraid I've done this incorrectly but not sure. I heard some people get rejected for just showing the booking confirmation with pcr info. Others tried to do a jpg collage. Absolute joke. But anyone have any ideas here?

Should I redo the TP application?

Example of hotel and PCR test booking receipts. (Edited) that should be uploaded.

1935367085_SHABA-edited.thumb.jpg.dd68825fb9ebcad13bfe4fc28eed17b3.jpg

1505524320_Covidtestpayment-edited.jpg.18d432b8464fb6581d00bfc0d631726b.jpg

• Like 1

I applied last Sunday, using a Hotmail email. Got the confirmation but no Secret Code, so sent them an email. 

Getting worried, I registered again using a gmail account.

The first one arrived at 00.04 this morning, and the other at 04.20 this morning. Great.

Now here's a hypothetical scenario. I fly back from Dubai on 24th Nov, staying at a SHA hotel near the airport. If I get tested before 14.00 the result will be at 12 noon next day, hopefully negative, and I am on my way driving back up North. But I read that if I have been sitting next to someone on the plane who tests positive after I have left Bangkok,, then I would still be required to go into quarantine. Would that be in my home town or would I have to go back to Bangkok?

Hi all you helpful folks I received QR from Thai Pass today.

I felt like Thai government did a great job dealing with this complicated situation as far as online media and instructions which "jived" with online hotel bookings and insurance policy coordination. Could have been much worse I think.

The only hitch, which was rectified this week, was my first application reply did not offer that secret code that allowed logging on https://tp.consular.go.th/en to check status or update an application.

Another shout out to the people manning the SUPPORT email @

Thailand Pass Support <support@tp.consular.go.th>

If half the trip has such pleasant complications it will be a great time I think.

My fiancé arrived in Thailand on the stay and go program.  She was given an antigen test kit when checking out fo the hotel and told to take the test and submit results on the 23rd.  We watched the YouTube video on the test procedure but were not advised how to submit the test results.  Does anyone have any experience submitting results?

Called the Thaipass 24x7 hotline and they advised to call 1111 if I had questions on what to do the the ATK results.   I did and was very pleased with the service.  Little wait time, EXCELLENT English, the lady even confirmed back to me what information I was looking for.  It was simple, take a pic of the test result and email it back to the SHA+ hotel we used.   

Just completed my Thai Pass this morning and I received my QR code in 1 hour. Found it pretty easy.

Done on IPad took screenshots of all documents and loaded them as required for for each section 

Recieved may Thai Pass  yesterday. Took exactly 9 days to recieve it. No further documents requested. Very interesting how some get approved almost instantly while others have to wait 7+ days.  At least my experience can help others to not leave your Thai Pass application  to the last week, allow at least 14 days. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am having trouble getting Travel Medical Insurance to enter Thailand for my 3 months old son. Every insurance company listed on Test'n'Go site as well as embassy site does not offer medical insurance for under 1 year old. 

I tried calling Thai embassy and they told me to call Test-n-Go call center. I call Test-n-Go call center in Thailand and cannot get through - every time on hold for an hour before the call is dropped. 

Could someone please tell me what to do when you have someone under 1 traveling with you? I tried applying for ThaiPass only with insurance for me and it was denied stating that my son needs the insurance too... 

Help

On 12/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, SandyBeach said:

I am having trouble getting Travel Medical Insurance to enter Thailand for my 3 months old son. Every insurance company listed on Test'n'Go site as well as embassy site does not offer medical insurance for under 1 year old. 

Is your son Thai?