How do you book a PCR test on arrival at Phuket Airport?

adamskisun

Hi, I am flying into Thailand (phuket) and arrive on 5th December 2021. I have book my stay at the SHA approved hotel. I am fully vaccinated but cannot see how you book your test in the airport. Can anyone send me a link please?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, adamskisun said:

Hi, I am flying into Thailand (phuket) and arrive on 5th December 2021. I have book my stay at the SHA approved hotel. I am fully vaccinated but cannot see how you book your test in the airport. Can anyone send me a link please?

I suggest you should email your hotel. My hotel was able to give me the SHA confirmation with a code that you need to use to go online to make a booking and pre-pay for the covid PCR test in Phuket. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, adamskisun said:

20 hours ago, Adrian said:

I suggest you should email your hotel. My hotel was able to give me the SHA confirmation with a code that you need to use to go online to make a booking and pre-pay for the covid PCR test in Phuket. 

Your hotel should have advised you how to book, but the website is;

PSAS (thailandpsas.com)

• Like 2

On 11/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, Faz said:

Your hotel should have advised you how to book, but the website is;

PSAS (thailandpsas.com)

Thanks Faz this is now all sorted. 

I booked my SHA hotel via Trip Advisor. Have emailed them about booking a secure taxi from Airport but no response. Any ideas how I can book this seperate?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, adamskisun said:

I booked my SHA hotel via Trip Advisor. Have emailed them about booking a secure taxi from Airport but no response. Any ideas how I can book this seperate?

what i been reading you should go through the screening and immigration and pick up the luggage and then you will be advised to go to a designated area for transport to the hotel,that was at Suwarnabhumi Bkk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, adamskisun said:

You should receive an SHA+ receipt for the booking and they arrange the transport.

• Like 1

Has anyone completed the Thailand Pass on here?

For the booking step, I attached the receipt for the PSAS (thailandpsas.com) which also includes a QR code. I could only attach one file so I went with this one rather than the booking confirmation from Booking.com which does not include any mention of prebooked PCR tests.  

I'm afraid I've done this incorrectly but not sure. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stevenr111 said:

Has anyone completed the Thailand Pass on here?

For the booking step, I attached the receipt for the PSAS (thailandpsas.com) which also includes a QR code. I could only attach one file so I went with this one rather than the booking confirmation from Booking.com which does not include any mention of prebooked PCR tests.  

I'm afraid I've done this incorrectly but not sure. 

Try this topic.
https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/7772-thailand-pass-step-by-step-guide/#comment-101982

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Are there still testings at Phuket Airport? Lately I went to Switzerland and there wasn't. I was often in a Boutique Hotel in different countries and have never been tested within this year.

Edited by Quickie

8 hours ago, Quickie said:

Are there still testings at Phuket Airport? Lately I went to Switzerland and there wasn't. I was often in a Boutique Hotel in different countries and have never been tested within this year.

No testing required.