Swedish singer based in Thailand has heart attack

rattlesnake

On 3/9/2024 at 3:02 PM, rattlesnake said:

He posts pictures of himself eating Thai food on Instagram, and this is not the type of food that causes clogged arteries, quite the contrary.

image.thumb.png.3abd143526545fd924306e633e22a216.png

Amateur dieticians everywhere!

34 minutes ago, cowslip said:

How incredibly uninformed! There are many reasons people have clogged arteries apart from diet.

What are these reasons? 

1 minute ago, TedG said:

What are these reasons? 

If you want to make contributions to the discussion don't you think it's  down to you to get properly informed on matters like that before making inane and baseless comments?

5 minutes ago, cowslip said:

If you want to make contributions to the discussion don't you think it's  down to you to get properly informed on matters like that before making inane and baseless comments?

Why don't you try to answer the question instead of being a jerk off? 

Just now, TedG said:

Why don't you try to answer the question instead of being a jerk off? 

I question why you ask the question.

Are you just so ignorant?

or

Do you actually not agree with me?

or

you simply don't like being shown the limitations of your post and don't have a valid argument?

or

Just accept that your statement is ill-informed and inaccurate - if you don't think so put forward a proper argument or response

3 minutes ago, cowslip said:

I question why you ask the question.

Are you just so ignorant?

or

Do you actually not agree with me?

or

you simply don't like being shown the limitations of your post and don't have a valid argument?

or

Just accept that your statement is ill-informed and inaccurate - if you don't think so put forward a proper argument or response

You made a statement, and now you won't back up.   List the reason. 

6 minutes ago, TedG said:

You made a statement, and now you won't back up.   List the reason. 

You made a totally incorrect stement - I have pointed that out. I don't need to do your schoolwork for you - and you have no idea how daft you are.

Just now, cowslip said:

You made a totally incorrect stement - I have pointed that out.

How is it incorrect   Heart disease is caused by plague in the arteries.    Much of this circles back to a bad diet.   What are your LDL and HDL Cholesterol and Triglycerides numbers?    Do you know your Apolipoprotein A and B numbers? 

On 3/22/2024 at 6:04 PM, TedG said:

How is it incorrect   Heart disease is caused by plague in the arteries.    Much of this circles back to a bad diet.   What are your LDL and HDL Cholesterol and Triglycerides numbers?    Do you know your Apolipoprotein A and B numbers? 

You can't even use Google.!!

5 hours ago, cowslip said:

You can't even use Google.!!

The village idiot is back. 

Blamey, I coincidentally saw this topic. I will ignore the usual pitty arguments and ping pong insults of the usual suspects to just say that I hope he has well recovered by now. He helped us to make a video in which he took part back in 2020 when the island struggled, including all musicians out of work. A nice guy and I wish him well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzyHSLfDVC8

• Like 1