TM47 submitted but still in 'pending' status after ten days

Is anyone else having trouble with the online 90 day report system? It's been working flawlessly for me the past three years, usually getting approvals in 2-3 days.  

tm47stillpending.thumb.png.0ac89aca64468a9d73aa205bd6ab1c5f.png

• Like 1

I use Jomptien office in Pattaya for on line reporting and so far it has worked just fine, I have had confirmation within the hour and the longest I've waited is 24hrs. So the answer to your question is 'no' everything is working just fine..... touch wood. 🤞

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Augratin said:

Today is day 11. I have some free time tomorrow, so I guess I'd better haul myself over there and do it in person.

Have you tried repeating the online application process?  Not sure if that would work, but maybe worth a try. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinetree said:

Have you tried repeating the online application process?  Not sure if that would work, but maybe worth a try. 

Immigration officers are unpredictable and often have a short fuse.  It might annoy them once they discover a duplicate request in the system.  My Thai brother-in-law said he'll do it for me tomorrow since he drives that way to work.

• Like 2

This morning I made the report in person.  No mention was made of the one that's stuck in the system.  I wonder if the next one will go through or will I have to go back to doing these in person?  Time will tell.

Edited by Augratin

1 hour ago, Augratin said:

Aaaaaaand I just got this.  Better late than never 🤪

90dayreportrejected.png.513c2e0b869444fa1b79bc65c7df8732.png

What the hell does that even mean?  That your personal visit didn't count, or it did, but is now cancelled, or that it was all a big mistake and please forgive us? Why was it rejected if you just did it and had it accepted? They are a bunch of ................. Keep the receipt very safe mate, you never know what that lot will do next, fine you probably. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 12:10 PM, Augratin said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the online 90 day report system? It's been working flawlessly for me the past three years, usually getting approvals in 2-3 days.  

tm47stillpending.thumb.png.0ac89aca64468a9d73aa205bd6ab1c5f.png

If I had to guess, you changed your address recently. The first 90 day report at any new address must be done in person. After that you can continue with doing it online again using the same account as this one. Anther guess is you were late doing the report. Online reports must be done before the expiry. After that, they allow you 7 days grace period, but you must submit in person.

Edited by TLP
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 3:27 PM, Augratin said:

Aaaaaaand I just got this.  Better late than never 🤪

90dayreportrejected.png.513c2e0b869444fa1b79bc65c7df8732.png

I had exactly the same problem. I received a rejection reply 6 days after the due date. I assume that it was rejected because I had already done the report in person by that time 

1 hour ago, Stevejm said:

I had exactly the same problem. I received a rejection reply 6 days after the due date. I assume that it was rejected because I had already done the report in person by that time 

I do my online report about 10-12 days before the due date. I never have this problem. I would suggest you do the same moving forward. 

• Like 1

If I had to guess, you changed your address recently.

Nope. I've been in Bangkok for the past five years.

My next report is due on Dec 1st, so I'll try to submit it online tomorrow and see how it goes.  

2 minutes ago, Augratin said:

My next report is due on Dec 1st, so I'll try to submit it online tomorrow and see how it goes.  

its very easy, if you need help, let me know. Be sure to use google chrome. The sire won't work properly using safari on a phone or Mac. Use google chrome on Mac or windows. I think edge on windows is also ok.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TLP said:

I do my online report about 10-12 days before the due date. I never have this problem. I would suggest you do the same moving forward. 

I submitted my online report 14 days before the due date then didn’t get a response ( rejected) until 6 days after the due date by which time I had already done it in person. It’s always worked for me in the past so maybe I just had bad luck. It’s always worked for me in the past and I have been at the same address since 2019

2 minutes ago, Stevejm said:

I submitted my online report 14 days before the due date then didn’t get a response ( rejected) until 6 days after the due date by which time I had already done it in person. It’s always worked for me in the past so maybe I just had bad luck. It’s always worked for me in the past and I have been at the same address since 2019

Yes, maybe. In Pattaya, I always get my result not later than 12 hours after submission. For 3 years now. It's strange how different cities have different turn around times. I have heard each city has to take care of their own areas. I would just hire new officers right out of university to do this task. 

1 hour ago, Augratin said:

Let us know how you get on. It will be interesting to compare notes. I submitted mine online on 16 November ( due on 30) but had no response so I cancelled on 21 and resubmitted and haven’t had any response yet. I am on an Elite visa so they will do it for me if I don’t get a response this week but it’s still a pain in the rear.

1 hour ago, Stevejm said:

Let us know how you get on. It will be interesting to compare notes. I submitted mine online on 16 November ( due on 30) but had no response so I cancelled on 21 and resubmitted and haven’t had any response yet. I am on an Elite visa so they will do it for me if I don’t get a response this week but it’s still a pain in the rear.

Where are you located? I have never experienced the wait times or delays that are being described here. 12 hours or less I get it back. It's very strange. I do mine in Pattaya, but my office does quite a few in Bangkok and Nothaburi and still no delays like this. I wonder what is causing this. 

16 hours ago, TLP said:

Where are you located? I have never experienced the wait times or delays that are being described here. 12 hours or less I get it back. It's very strange. I do mine in Pattaya, but my office does quite a few in Bangkok and Nothaburi and still no delays like this. I wonder what is causing this. 

I am located in Bangkok but good news I got my approval through this morning after submitting on Tuesday. I’m happy now. 😄. I did send a follow up email yesterday with a copy of my TM30 notification attached so that may have helped.

• Like 1

I don’t know if it does any good but for people who are in Bangkok and haven’t received a response to their online TM47 submission you could try emailing immigration at the below address to follow up. I sent a copy of my TM30 notification screenshot with my follow up email.

division1.immigration@gmail.com

3 minutes ago, Stevejm said:

I don’t know if it does any good but for people who are in Bangkok and haven’t received a response to their online TM47 submission you could try emailing immigration at the below address to follow up. I sent a copy of my TM30 notification screenshot with my follow up email.

division1.immigration@gmail.com

That TM30 is only required when submitting in person the first time at a new address or at your 1st address for your first report. Only after that, can you submit online. What I am saying is the TM30 is not a relevant doc for submitting online. They must have a backlog of reports coming in. Very strange, as I have never experienced this before. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TLP said:

That TM30 is only required when submitting in person the first time at a new address or at your 1st address for your first report. Only after that, can you submit online. What I am saying is the TM30 is not a relevant doc for submitting online. They must have a backlog of reports coming in. Very strange, as I have never experienced this before. 

Fair enough. I only mentioned it because when TE submit my TM47 on my behalf they require me to submit a copy of my TM30 at the same time. That could be for their benefit of course. I have no idea. I just attached it to my follow up email as it seemed like a good idea at the time and it might help if the IO decided to check my TM30 status. Anyway it’s UK for Xmas so I don’t need to think about 90 day reports until next March😄

3 minutes ago, Stevejm said:

Fair enough. I only mentioned it because when TE submit my TM47 in my behalf they require me to submit a copy of my TM30 at the same time. That could be for their benefit of course. I have no idea. I just attached it to my follow up email as it seemed like a good idea at the time and it might help if the IO decided to check my TM30 status. Anyway it’s UK for Xmas so I don’t need to think about 90 day reports until next March😄

No worries.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...