News Forum - The ‘bastards’ fight back – RTP catch Taiwanese starlet in a lie

Thaiger

The Royal Thai Police have been trending this week, sharing the headlines with volatile young Chinese micro-starlets. The giddy celebs on one hand commended the cops of providing superb customer service, and while on the other, ran to Interpol to complain about “corruption.”  It all started innocently enough when a so-called influencer named only as …

The story The ‘bastards’ fight back – RTP catch Taiwanese starlet in a lie as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

That whole road from where they were then going all the way past Sukhumvit to Rama 4 is a danger zone. Needs to be avoided especially between Sukhumvit and Rama 4. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

That whole road from where they were then going all the way past Sukhumvit to Rama 4 is a danger zone. Needs to be avoided especially between Sukhumvit and Rama 4. 

This happened quite far from the area you described. This was between Rama 9 and Huay Kwang stations, and everyone who lives in that vicinity knows that it's the new "Chinatown". I hate to say it that it's far more likely the Taiwanese were mistaken for mainland Chinese by the police.

• Like 1

Problem for the RTP is that that they have been caught with their hands in other peoples pockets so many times that no-one believes them anymore, regardless of if they are right or wrong. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Leo said:

This happened quite far from the area you described. This was between Rama 9 and Huay Kwang stations, and everyone who lives in that vicinity knows that it's the new "Chinatown". I hate to say it that it's far more likely the Taiwanese were mistaken for mainland Chinese by the police.

Yes perhaps targetin Chinese in this instance. The news was just focussing on Ratchdapisek rd near the Chinese embassy for this check point. The Chinese Embassy even supplied video. I stated that that road has been notorious for check point targeting of foreingers. I said from that point of question of the check point going to Sukhumvit all the way to Rama 4. Traditionaly Sukhumvit to Rama 4 was a huge target the foreigner stretch. But my statement included a very large stretch of this road.

32 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes perhaps targetin Chinese in this instance. The news was just focussing on Ratchdapisek rd near the Chinese embassy for this check point. The Chinese Embassy even supplied video. I stated that that road has been notorious for check point targeting of foreingers. I said from that point of question of the check point going to Sukhumvit all the way to Rama 4. Traditionaly Sukhumvit to Rama 4 was a huge target the foreigner stretch. But my statement included a very large stretch of this road.

the embassy is north of sukhumvit. rama 4 is south of sukhumvit. the area in between has nothing to do with the cctv footage. 

2 hours ago, Ivo_Shandor said:

the embassy is north of sukhumvit. rama 4 is south of sukhumvit. the area in between has nothing to do with the cctv footage. 

Referring to the road in general from a point A of ground zero to Rama 4 and what is typical of happening. BTW, I know all of Bangkok quite well over the 30 plus years plugging around, but thanks for the geography lesson.

• Haha 1