Deaths increasing

gummy

It's bad. But it's a result of the anti vax 'movement'.

There is a strong anti vax movement in the north. They only want certain fluid Pfizer or Moderna. No other.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Shark said:

It's bad. But it's a result of the anti vax 'movement'.

There is a strong anti vax movement in the north. They only want certain fluid Pfizer or Moderna. No other.

So, you are saying that people are "anti vax" if they want an effective Western vaccine, rather the Chinese tap water known as Sinovac?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

So, you are saying that people are "anti vax" if they want an effective Western vaccine, rather the Chinese tap water known as Sinovac?

First of all, not only Sinovac was offered but also AstraZeneca wasn't good enough for many.

Let's be honest I'm not a doctor. I got AstraZeneca (1st dose) but my friends whom actually did have a study in the direction of DNA and RNA said to me that if i was having no choice and Sinovac was my only option that SOMETHING was better then nothing, the only vaccine truly worth "complaining" about is Sinopharm.

So in case of efficiency to what's available here (now, for the General Public):

AstraZeneca > Sinovac > Sinopharm.

Where he ensured me that since he lived in Thailand his option was no vaccine or Sinovac he would take Sinovac even through this doesn't protect to everything, but something is better then nothing.

Anyways, for myself if I got the same option Sinovac or nothing then rather Sinovac then nothing and waiting to be hit by the covid bus. We know that it doesn't prevent the Delta variant in any shape or form but it increases or immune efficiency.

Just my 2THB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shark said:

First of all, not only Sinovac was offered but also AstraZeneca wasn't good enough for many.

I can understand why many Thais were reluctant to risk AstraZeneca, they read all the same reports we do about the many Western countries who have dropped it from their roster, or who have restricted it to certain older age groups.

Until the past few weeks, I was advising my Thai friends in Chiang Mai to wait for Moderna from the private hospitals in October. Now, however, with the situation worsening, and confusion about whether the government has actually ordered the Moderna for the private hospitals, I recommend that they accept Astrazeneca if offered it, but not Sinovac.

Apart from the less effective protection, another significant problem with Sinovac is that it may not qualify you as being "fully vaccinated" if you want to travel to the EU, US, Japan, Singapore etc. For Thais whose main reason to get vaccinated is their desire to travel, they should definitely wait for Moderna or Pfizer for maximum acceptance, with AstraZeneca also being good but slightly less accepted.

59 minutes ago, Shark said:

It's bad. But it's a result of the anti vax 'movement'.  ...

Anti-vaxxer and conspiracy theorist > two labels meant to block any sensible and civil discussion about the issues at play.

Just to clarify my stance in this: I am not an anti-vaxxer, but would describe myself as a 'pro-choicer' meaning that everybody should be free to decide whether in his/her individual case (age, health profile) the risks/benefits of being jabbed are worth it.   Even though I would not take it myself I do not deny anyone the right to make the vax choice.

If the vaccines are so effective as they claim (they are not, but that's another matter), why are those in favor of vaccination so hell-bend on imposing it on everybody?  

The most idiotic argument I ever came across was someone that accused me of being selfish by 'making a free-ride' on the herd-immunity he and others were contributing to by being vaxxed.   Hard lock-downs, mask-mandates and mandatory covid-vaccination for everybody combined with denial of treatment for the unvaxxed should they catch covid were his 'solutions' to the problem.  Some people truly have gone mad...

Edited by BlueSphinx

1 minute ago, SickBuffalo said:

I can understand why many Thais were reluctant to risk AstraZeneca, they read all the same reports we do about the many Western countries who have dropped it from their roster, or who have restricted it to certain older age groups.

Until the past few weeks, I was advising my Thai friends in Chiang Mai to wait for Moderna from the private hospitals in October. Now, however, with the situation worsening, and confusion about whether the government has actually ordered the Moderna for the private hospitals, I recommend that they accept Astrazeneca if offered it, but not Sinovac.

Apart from the less effective protection, another significant problem with Sinovac is that it may not qualify you as being "fully vaccinated" if you want to travel to the EU, US, Japan, Singapore etc. For Thais whose main reason to get vaccinated is their desire to travel, they should definitely wait for Moderna or Pfizer for maximum acceptance, with AstraZeneca also being good but slightly less accepted.

Where these reports made up for 0,001% of the vaccinated mass. So again what are we talking about? Like a lot of the stuff I see happening on the form especially in the 'anti-vaxxer' camp they come with numbers which are so low for reasons to not vax. Sorry but... why. I don't copy this.

Moderna would only be available for those whom pre-registered and pre-paid like many of these incentives, there wasn't even a order put in. So mark my words and I do hope I'm wrong... these won't come until Q1 next year.

You know, I do think a lot of idiocy is build in the country but when it comes to vaccination, I do see they want people vaccinated. Which travel would you want? I mean... don't want to be a pessimist but this is far from over. We use vaccines to contain what's out there and I for one am a strong believer that more and more countries will force their people to vaccinate. Singapore opens up for everything - so that seems like a good choice for those whom don't want to get vaccinated!

The effectiveness of any vaccine is just based on numbers I don't understand shit of. I'm not smart enough for that data or just plain stupid. I however didn't vaccinate for myself solely I vaccinated for the higher risk groups as well (I'm not 'old' enough to get AstraZeneca but hey fuck it, something is better than nothing) and will it kill me. Mostlikely not. I'm still here.

• Like 1

A question to you BlueSphinx. We have inoculated most of out population in the UK and are soon to be restriction free, How do you think we achieved this ?????.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

Give them all a miss.

Keep a supply of Ivermectin in the medicine cabinet and take as prescribed; when there is a full moon. Zest of lemon and pine-needle tea are good also. You'll not get 'C-19' and will still be able to father children (assuming the lady is jab-free), and stay sane.

1 hour ago, SickBuffalo said:

As long as the ",,,Chinese tap water,,,," is not chlorinated; it will be better (in my opinion).

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, vlad said:

A question to you BlueSphinx. We have inoculated most of out population in the UK and are soon to be restriction free, How do you think we achieved this ?????.

@vlad > The underlying assumption of your question is that the measures taken by the UK government (lock-downs, mask-mandates, border-restrictions, coerced mass-vaccination) were very successful in curbing the spread and reducing the # of covid-19 hospitalizations/deaths.  I am of a totally different opinion, and my heart bleeds for the UK and its people.  Time will tell whether the UK approach was really as successful as your government tries to sell it. 

Two factors that can pour ice-cold water on the current Hurray we did beat Covid sentiment:

- we are in full summer season now, but a resurgence of covid-infections in autumn/winter is likely, given the seasonality of all corona-viruses;

- the adverse effects of the '100% safe' vaccines, which are likely to spell disaster for the vaxxed.

I sincerely hope that I am proven wrong by XMas, but all indicators on my 'crystal ball' are not very optimistic.

'the adverse effects of the '100% safe' vaccines, which are likely to spell disaster for the vaxxed.'

what do you think these are in reality, not the scaremongering nonsense on the internet, but actual effects? A few people out of millions having blood clots is not a reason for not vaccinating.

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Anti-vaxxer and conspiracy theorist > two labels meant to block any sensible and civil discussion about the issues at play.

Just to clarify my stance in this: I am not an anti-vaxxer, but would describe myself as a 'pro-choicer' meaning that everybody should be free to decide whether in his/her individual case (age, health profile) the risks/benefits of being jabbed are worth it.   Even though I would not take it myself I do not deny anyone the right to make the vax choice.

If the vaccines are so effective as they claim (they are not, but that's another matter), why are those in favor of vaccination so hell-bend on imposing it on everybody?  

The most idiotic argument I ever came across was someone that accused me of being selfish by 'making a free-ride' on the herd-immunity he and others were contributing to by being vaxxed.   Hard lock-downs, mask-mandates and mandatory covid-vaccination for everybody combined with denial of treatment for the unvaxxed should they catch covid were his 'solutions' to the problem.  Some people truly have gone mad...

As far as I know the jabs are not compulsory for most people so the great majority have a choice,some health care workers may have no choice.The reason governments want us to get the vaccine is to stop hospitals getting overwhelmed and get everybody back to work.The hospitality and travel industry's are desperate to get us back flying,eating and drinking.In the UK there are a guestimated million people with long covid.Writing as someone who has had covid you don't want to get a serious dose,I had a moderate one and only started to get my sense of smell back after two months,my resting heart rate is ok now but my heart rate gets very high when I exercise.Just get the jabs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Give them all a miss.

Keep a supply of Ivermectin in the medicine cabinet and take as prescribed; when there is a full moon. Zest of lemon and pine-needle tea are good also. You'll not get 'C-19' and will still be able to father children (assuming the lady is jab-free), and stay sane.

As long as the ",,,Chinese tap water,,,," is not chlorinated; it will be better (in my opinion).

It's the fluoride!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, thai3 said:

'the adverse effects of the '100% safe' vaccines, which are likely to spell disaster for the vaxxed.'

what do you think these are in reality, not the scaremongering nonsense on the internet, but actual effects? A few people out of millions having blood clots is not a reason for not vaccinating.

I'll tell you what I think, based on data that is freely available, but seemingly difficult for most to find.

In the not so distant future, the vaxxed will NOT be able to donate anything, including organs and blood. Vaxxed women will NOT be able to have children. Vaxxed men will NOT be able to have children. The vaxxed will be extremely vulnerable to weather changes; and could possibly die in their millions, due to climate changes.

The unvaxxed will be sought after for donating their eggs (ladies) sperm (guys) and blood. Other donations will be possible.

There is also the possibility of shedding. If this is actually the case, the vaxxed will live in communities apart from the unvaxxed. The unvaxxed will need special clothing when near the vaccinated.

The sheep need to be awoken from their slumber. These RNA vaxxes cannot be undone.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thai3 said:

some evidence for this would be helpful

If that is in response to my post I'll proceed. If not then 'sorry', and I'll proceed anyway.

A look at the reactions to the vaxxes tell the story. Only have to read them. The data is out there. With some jabs, there are as many as 80% of women, who are either having serious menstrual problems or have miscarried. The spike proteins collect in the testes and ovaries among other places.

Weather changes can cause the 'body to react' in a flu-type manner. Normally the symptoms of flu are simply the body ridding itself of undesirables, but in the case of the vaxxed, this might not be possible. The body, in these instances, would eat itself. Expect the first cases of this in November/December in the northern hemisphere.

Shedding!? So little is known. But we do know that people congregating in a place for a long time tend to react the same. If a group of women stay together they will gradually move to all having periods at the same time. So passing traits from one group to another seems possible.

Nature is wonderful and these vaxxes go against its very essence. In fact vaxxes, in the C-19 world are incorrect. They are anything but.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thai3 said:

some evidence for this would be helpful

you can't get any reliable evidence from novaxxers, they don't have. you can just get gibberish or bogus reports. Let'em get lost.

Edited by uanmak
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, uanmak said:

you can't get any reliable evidence from novaxxers, they don't have. you can just get gibberish or bogus reports. Let'em get lost.

I'm not a novaxxer.

It's not our evidence. It's there for all to see and disseminate.

Get lost eh? We are the sheepies only hope. Lemmings rushing to the edge.

Edited by snapdragon

'With some jabs, there are as many as 80% of women, who are either having serious menstrual problems or have miscarried. The spike proteins collect in the testes and ovaries among other places'

where is the evidence for this? sounds like one of David Ickes scare stories

3 minutes ago, Tjampman said:

I will concede my experience is the same up in the northeast that Thais seem very afraid of the vaccines, because "they read on facebook that someone died after getting vaccine" but they should be reading the covid numbers instead. 

Thais with any common sense, are quite right to be afraid when a sociopath like dr Yong Poovorawan - the main government adviser on Covid - is pleading to have all children over +3 years of age jabbed.

> https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/thailands-virology-expert-give-sinovac-to-children-over-3

1 hour ago, uanmak said:

you can just get gibberish or bogus reports. Let'em get lost.

To be fair, the wacky people cheerleading for mandatory shots don't have anything more than gibberish or bogus reports to offer either. They can also, "get lost" with the anti-vaxxers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thai3 said:

'With some jabs, there are as many as 80% of women, who are either having serious menstrual problems or have miscarried. The spike proteins collect in the testes and ovaries among other places'

where is the evidence for this? sounds like one of David Ickes scare stories

I dunno who David Ickes is, but I'm going to assume he's against the latest vaccines?

If he's got an agenda, is there a financial gain that's known? I'm not sure why all these people would be fighting against "saving lives" unless there's a profit motive.