Deaths increasing

gummy

5 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Keep a supply of Ivermectin in the medicine cabinet and take as prescribed; when there is a full moon. Zest of lemon and pine-needle tea are good also. You'll not get 'C-19' and will still be able to father children (assuming the lady is jab-free), and stay sane.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19 or

https://www.verywellhealth.com/avoid-self-medication-ivermectin-covid-5180306

all means experiment on your body. because WHO/FDA are obviously all funded by Bill Gates right. Come on people, get it together.

There's no proof of you being able to get children after taking Ivermectin

Edited by Shark
Ivermectin-resources

6 minutes ago, Shark said:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19 or

https://www.verywellhealth.com/avoid-self-medication-ivermectin-covid-5180306

all means experiment on your body. because WHO/FDA are obviously all funded by Bill Gates right. Come on people, get it together.

There's no proof of you being able to get children after taking Ivermectin

Well, if we're being cheeky, Ivermectin has been around and used in medicine for at least a few decades and I'm gonna guess countless people who've taken it have had children, especially in Africa. Good try, though. ?‍♂️?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Objectivance said:

I dunno who David Ickes is, but I'm going to assume he's against the latest vaccines?

If he's got an agenda, is there a financial gain that's known? I'm not sure why all these people would be fighting against "saving lives" unless there's a profit motive. 

Our David is the king of conspiracy theories who made millions out of it. Leaving his reptiles from a multi dimensional universe controlling events on earth, he got booted off YT for his virus claims. He thinks the virus is a hoax and that the symptoms are caused by G5 signals, even where there is no G5. His followers in the UK started burning down phone masts, the wrong  G4 ones! Of course it's all the doing of the worldwide cabal with the Jews and Bill Gates in there somewhere, Davie went to my school- he left with no qualifications. He has thousands of followers.

Edited by thai3

2 hours ago, Objectivance said:

Well, if we're being cheeky, Ivermectin has been around and used in medicine for at least a few decades and I'm gonna guess countless people who've taken it have had children, especially in Africa. Good try, though. ?‍♂️?

How many self doctored it, where nobody said it's effective for Covid yet expect anti-vaxxers.

IMHO: Follow what the people with more knowledge about health have too say don't dispute it because it puts a needle up your arm/ass.

8 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

So, you are saying that people are "anti vax" if they want an effective Western vaccine, rather the Chinese tap water known as Sinovac?

"herb infused Chinese tap water", Buff. Facts matter.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chaimai said:

I thought that the north was doing pretty well.....

cvd.jpg

Interesting... 10 in Phuket, Things are at the Shut-Down-the-Sandbox borderline of 90/week.

16 hours ago, vlad said:

Or just inject with a bit of bleach as 1 ex President suggested.

Problem then goes clean away