News Forum - VIDEO: Angry farang chases Thai-French woman who rejected him in Pattaya

Thaiger

An angry farang (Westerner) of unknown nationality chased a half-Thai half-French woman around the pool at a Pattaya hotel in eastern Thailand when she rejected his advances on Monday. Twitch streamer ‘Justketh’ was live-streaming at the hotel’s pool where only she and the older man were present. Keth told The Thaiger… “He had been sitting in the pool and drinking beer. After some some 30 minutes, he asked me to sit next to him and made a sexual gesture (looked at his crotch and nodded) while I was at the other side of the pool. I said no. “I was […]

The story VIDEO: Angry farang chases Thai-French woman who rejected him in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well if I had a $ for every time I had been chased around a pool by an angry woman I would be a rich man by now.

Wait. Ignore that. I have said too much.

• Haha 4

I experienced similar stuff with elderly Farangs aswell - so i guess its not entirely sexual related ,

but also

kinda psychologiical authority related problems of self disatisfaction of their own lives

Did someone say he was elderly ? He's old but not that old. 

This is a perfect example of why not knowing the nationality sucks. She laughed and didn't feel threatened by the running guy. Unlike some other women who'd be claiming PTSD over this

She has a cute accent 

Edited by socal

Counter take from Twitter that has 2700 up votes. It seems to be the prevailing narrative on Twitter and maybe its right :

I don't see the part where he said "come and sit with me". its more likely he was annoyed at the lady streaming him and making a scene without his permission.

Edited by socal
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, socal said:

Did someone say he was elderly ? He's old but not that old. 

This is a perfect example of why not knowing the nationality sucks. She laughed and didn't feel threatened by the running guy. Unlike some other women who'd be claiming PTSD over this

She has a cute accent 

Why does not knowing his nationality suck? It pisses me off that they have to spell out she’s Tha-French. He’s a man and she’s a woman. He’s behaved badly and that’s the story. 

• Like 2

The videos she posted do not match her description of the events. It looks more like he got mad at her for filming him and being loud. He might be an idiot for mouthing off, but he never physically touched her or did anything that's actually illegal. It's actually alarming that the police took her word with no actual evidence of any crime being committed. And the 20k arbitrary amount is even worse - basically they wanted a bribe for an imaginary crime. Willing to bet no one checked CCTV to verify the story, either.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pinga said:

The videos she posted do not match her description of the events. It looks more like he got mad at her for filming him and being loud. He might be an idiot for mouthing off, but he never physically touched her or did anything that's actually illegal. It's actually alarming that the police took her word with no actual evidence of any crime being committed. And the 20k arbitrary amount is even worse - basically they wanted a bribe for an imaginary crime. Willing to bet no one checked CCTV to verify the story, either.

She must have showed them the footage. Which doesn't show anything illegal but they probably weren't concerned about details. 

The police are screwed either way. If they did nothing, the media would be hyping it up about how bad and misogynistic they are. Now all the woksters are happy. This is just a lesson of how futile it is to lose your cool at someone. He should have politely told her instead. Or just told the hotel what was pissing him off.

Streaming is getting so cringe. She has live chats going in her videos. Beta boys seen the whole thing live. 

Life is to be enjoyed in the moment, not recorded.  Like smoking cigarettes, filming and phoning should only be allowed in restricted areas away from the general public.  The Internet is ruining young peoples lives.  

• Like 3

She may be annoying but threatening her with physical harm was not appropriate. Obviously there was a language barrier which made nmatters worse.

6 hours ago, socal said:

Longer version. She is full of it. It was about her videoing him and being and being annoying at the spa

https://twitter.com/Justketh1/status/1610067121953964032?s=20&t=jYkQ02Qiz7JyXMIwrs08cA

The video shows nothing of the sort, just the fellow offering his explanation and accusation. Were they in the spa or at the hotel pool?

4 hours ago, Pinga said:

FYI physical intimidation, and menacing is illegal in Thailand. He uttered  what is referred to in many countries as "terroristic threats". I am willing to bet that the CCTV was inded referenced. You don't see  our angry fellow using it for his defense do you?

• Haha 1

Theses bloody internet beggars (vloggers) are an absolute pain in the butt. Pattaya is full of them fools. Respect peoples privacy you low lifes.

Edited by antivlogger
Typo error
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Soidog said:

Why does not knowing his nationality suck? It pisses me off that they have to spell out she’s Tha-French. He’s a man and she’s a woman. He’s behaved badly and that’s the story. 

This broad  plays up that she is Thai French on her profiles. That's probably why they reported it like that. 

We'll never agree on it but its just a curiosity where ppl are from

52 minutes ago, Vigo said:

She may be annoying but threatening her with physical harm was not appropriate. Obviously there was a language barrier which made nmatters worse.

The video shows nothing of the sort, just the fellow offering his explanation and accusation. Were they in the spa or at the hotel pool?

FYI physical intimidation, and menacing is illegal in Thailand. He uttered  what is referred to in many countries as "terroristic threats". I am willing to bet that the CCTV was inded referenced. You don't see  our angry fellow using it for his defense do you?

Not true. The guy says "you were running around like a f***ing idiot. I paid 38000 baht. And you go around like a f'ing ****"

Then she says "I didn't film you"

Which indicates what this was really about. Nothing about him feeling his crotch or trying to flirt with her. 

His reaction was still inappropriate and stupid though yes. A night in jail seems a bit harsh but whatever.

Edited by socal
  • Like 2

I asked her about it on Twitter. Her reply  😁:

"You just being dumb to not even look on full vdo i have and you protecting a creeper i hope you happy about that. In pattaya thailand where the acident happend is wel know for having tourist harrasing local women as they think all women is a hooker. Educate yourself first"

• Haha 1

Agree on his despicable attitude. What remains on the background is whether as a vlogger she is paying revenue from such streams... especially now that the accident generate a bit of outcry (and therefore bankable views)

• Like 1

At first blush, even just viewing the short video clip, feels like there's some missing context.

Edited or partial video clips have to be taken with the grain of salt.  Nice to see others have the sense to find more content to fill in the gaps.  Sadly, as the saying goes, lies and deception get halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on. 

Can also sense he'd had a few beers (as reported) and that can lead to some people losing their temper or over-reacting instead of ignoring or handling things diplomatically.   He was definitely puffing his chest out,  walking around rigid and tense trying to appear imposing.  Amusing when lumpy, out of shape 40 something year old guys do that.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is she even staying at the hotel or just using the location to make her look better? And then being a bloody nuisance to paying guests.

• Like 2

Looks to me is annoued from her streaming. Steamers can be very annoying nowadays. There is more to this story than what is being told. No sexual advances, just an annoying streamer.

• Like 2