Best 3-4 star hotel in Pattaya ?

socal

I haven't been in 7 years. I was single at the time and would stay in anything. The dumps added to the adventure. Now I am in my late 30's with a Canadian/Filipino wife. I could afford to stay in th3 5 stars but i just dont think its worth it. 

I want a pool and maybe on beach road would be preferable too. 

There's so many choices. This Balihai Bay place looks good. The "Flipper" Lodge looks ok too. 

Just now, socal said:

I haven't been in 7 years. I was single at the time and would stay in anything. The dumps added to the adventure. Now I am in my late 30's with a Canadian/Filipino wife. I could afford to stay in th3 5 stars but i just dont think its worth it. 

I want a pool and maybe on beach road would be preferable too. 

There's so many choices. This Balihai Bay place looks good. The "Flipper" Lodge looks ok too. 

If you can get it at a decent price The Dusit Thani in Patts is fantastic 

My wife and I are not Pattaya fans at all

But if we are in the region we always stop just to spend a day or two at that hotel

2 hours ago, Marc26 said:

If you can get it at a decent price The Dusit Thani in Patts is fantastic 

My wife and I are not Pattaya fans at all

But if we are in the region we always stop just to spend a day or two at that hotel

That looks like a really nice place. Its a bit on the pricey side compared to some but probably worth it