PM calls for urgent meeting, expected to discuss “lockdown” measures

Thaiger

26 minutes ago, billybob said:

I do like Conservative Woman for a bit of a laugh but they are the libertarian loon wing I'm afraid Mr Sphinx ! Have fact checked the good doctor for you.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

Yes, of course how could I be so gullible?  Those anonymous fact-checkers are far more credible than scientists that spent their whole career researching the subject, and are now putting their career and reputation at risk by spouting nonsense about the risks they perceive. 

The typical 'fast internet' reflex, instead of listening to what the real experts are telling us and making up your mind on the strengths of their arguments, it is easier to google an anonymous fact-checker with no credentials to have the common narrative confirmed.  When you have a good memory, your belief in these fact-checkers should have been well eroded by now as many of their 'False' claims have in mean time been proven to be fully accurate.  But none so blind or deaf, as those that don't want to see or hear.

8 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Yes, of course how could I be so gullible?  Those anonymous fact-checkers are far more credible than scientists that spent their whole career researching the subject, and are now putting their career and reputation at risk by spouting nonsense about the risks they perceive. 

BlueSphinx, there are some on here that may take that as gospel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Totally disagree.  This is NOT a 'one option problem to solve.  Get the vaccines and solve it.'  Imo the Big Pharma driven lie/illusion of the vaccine-solution has aggravated the problem enormously. 

First by suppressing all other prophylactic and remedial treatments, as availability of effective alternatives would have resulted in the vaccines not being approved for emergency use, and resulting in patients being denied proven effective treatment.

And currently by suppressing and downplaying the adverse effects of these vaccines (+1 million ! reports already on the official EU, US and UK adverse vaccine effect database systems in the 6 months since the roll-out), and nobody knows what the long-term effects of these gene-altering remedies will be.

Reputed and extremely worried scientists confronted with the undeniable facts/data are increasingly pleading for an immediate stop of this covid mass-vaccination madness.  But sleepwalking Thailand is considering to vaccinate all children +3 years of age, as well as pregnant women, when they can get hold of enough jab-poison.

Hi BlueSphinx,

How long have you been living in Thailand because you don't seem to like it here.
I  do think vaccination is the key and I hope that by next year Thailand will enforce everyone to be vaccinated and if your not vaccinated please leave the country and go somewhere where vaccination isn't needed - Perhaps this will be Singapore?

Thailand has made it crystal clear that they want people to be vaccinated. Luckily for most of the posters here vaccines are available either through the private hospital round or the public round which can still pass your village at a later time.

If one really has problems being vaccinated one should realize that This is Thailand and we shall obey by their rules.

I know that Work Permits for schools required Sinovac vaccinations this year.

I've some friends whom know a little bit more then average about RNA and of all the options we've got here Sinopharm is the worse. Sinovac would've been my vaccine if I wasn't vaccinated with AstraZeneca and no I'm not "old enough" for it - Why am I taking it you ask me... Am I scared... No. Do I want us all to go back to how-it-was-before... yes sure! So that and the whole caused hate for foreigners doesn't help, at your opinion about vaccination one can only assume that you will be even less popular with Thais.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Strange I can't find his name nowhere.
Seems it is an Hungarian biochemist, Katalin Kariko who is credited.

This article (yes, written by his wife) tells the whole story.  By the way, dr Malone's PAID linked-in account was removed, and only after outrage at the highest levels, was it re-instated.

> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/history-how-mrna-vaccines-were-discovered-jill-glasspool-malone-phd

2 minutes ago, Shark said:

Hi BlueSphinx,
How long have you been living in Thailand because you don't seem to like it here.    ...

Hi @Shark > Now living here permanently since almost 4 years, and previously visited Thailand for more than 30 years. 

I absolutely love Thailand and the wonderful Thai people, my thai girlfriend of more than 20 years being the epithome of all qualities I admire in this wonderful part of the world.

And that's why I am 'on fire' and cannot keep quite when sociopaths like this evil dr Yong are pleading to mass-vaccinate all children over +3 years, which have absolutely NOTHING to fear from covid but will suffer the consequences of these covid-vaccines for the rest of their lives.

Bye, and enjoy your day in beautiful and wonderful Land of Smiles.

1 hour ago, uanmak said:

Commercial vaccines exists from around one century and have saved millions of lives. "Big Pharma" does not exist but in the mind of conspirancy theory supporters. Although pharma companies are driven by profit, even the most evil CEO understands that letting the consumers die is no good business.

...availability of effective alternatives...

Which one? I hope you mean monoclonal antibodies (with or without remdesivir). If you mean hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, ivermectin and all those water-and-lemon-style so-called domestic therapies, they have already been proven ineffective, not proven effective yet, and/or far from being effective. Even convalescent plasma has been found not promising.

Commercial vaccines have made millions of dollars for some. Not saved millions of lives.

This trotted out splurge; ",,,, and have saved millions of lives,,,,." is wrong and false.

If you could Uanmak, explain what, how and when.

Your statement; "Hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, ivermectin and all those water-and-lemon-style so-called domestic therapies, they have already been proven ineffective,,,,." is nonsense.

Dr Tess Lawrie has done extensive research into ivermectin; check her out for the truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Hi @Shark > Now living here permanently since almost 4 years, and previously visited Thailand for more than 30 years. 

I absolutely love Thailand and the wonderful Thai people, my thai girlfriend of more than 20 years being the epithome of all qualities I admire in this wonderful part of the world.

And that's why I am 'on fire' and cannot keep quite when sociopaths like this evil dr Yong are pleading to mass-vaccinate all children over +3 years, which have absolutely NOTHING to fear from covid but will suffer the consequences of these covid-vaccines for the rest of their lives.

Bye, and enjoy your day in beautiful and wonderful Land of Smiles.

Great to see you love it! So when is your vaccination due because if you love Thailand you would enroll participate for the better... "back to 'normal'"

Children the WHO even has a recommendation for in place. Eurozone now does 12+ as 'to-be-vaccinated'.
There is no 'proof' of the 'consequences' yet. Waiting on what would be happening in the world isn't really an option either one would say.

Don't start now about people dying of the vaccination. Let's not introduce more chicken-eggs we have plenty in Thailand already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shark said:

Great to see you love it! So when is your vaccination due because if you love Thailand you would enroll participate for the better... "back to 'normal'"

My covid-vaccination is not due, and I intend to keep it that way.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, uanmak said:

This and other of your posts on this topic are full of conspirancy theories and novax gibberish. I write here once for all, then let the Thaiger crew takes his actions. 

...Big Pharma driven lie/illusion of the vaccine-solution...

Commercial vaccines exists from around one century and have saved millions of lives. "Big Pharma" does not exist but in the mind of conspirancy theory supporters. Although pharma companies are driven by profit, even the most evil CEO understands that letting the consumers die is no good business.

...availability of effective alternatives...

Which one? I hope you mean monoclonal antibodies (with or without remdesivir). If you mean hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, ivermectin and all those water-and-lemon-style so-called domestic therapies, they have already been proven ineffective, not proven effective yet, and/or far from being effective. Even convalescent plasma has been found not promising.

...resulting in patients being denied proven effective treatment...

Again, which one? Mention at least 1 effective treatment which has been proven effective by clinical trials, aside from mAbs or prevention by means of vaccination.

...suppressing and downplaying the adverse effects of these vaccines (+1 million ! reports already on the official EU, US and UK adverse vaccine effect database systems in the 6 months since the roll-out)...

EU adverse effects (less than 500k, you can check here: https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html) are very mild up to now, almost all related to pain on the site of injection (which is common with many inoculations). Deaths are extremely rare, and surely outperformed by the consequences of no vaccination. Your catastrophism is unneccessary and unsolicited. Besides, they are small compared to the: 

- 380 millions of doses in the EU (https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html#uptake-tab);
- 380 millions of doses in the US as well (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-19-vaccine-doses.html);
- 80 millions of doses in the UK (https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations)

administered to date (total: 840 million doses).

...and nobody knows what the long-term effects of these gene-altering remedies will be...

It is known from ages that mRNA does not alter any gene because:
1) RNA is not DNA, and encodes for proteins only;
2) RNA does not self-replicate in humans, as humans lack of RNA-dependent RNA polymerases (which are common in viruses);
3) humans cannot reverse transcript RNA into DNA (no, polymerases theta will not work in this case, the article from Chandramouly et al. means something else); 
4) mRNA does not pass thru the nuclear membrane, because the process is strictly signal-mediated and involves precise steps and proteins, one of which must have an amino-acid sequence (called NLS) on the transport protein, that is recognized by the import protein. mRNAs are not proteins, the ones used as vaccine have no transport protein associated with them, nor that NLS sequence. However, it must be noted that several coronaviruses carry NLS sequences;
5) even if the mRNA is able to cross the nuclear membrane, it would be either re-expelled, or destroyed by enzymes;
6) even if this would not happen again, the cell would understand that something is going wrong, and start the procedure for apoptosis (aka, it will kill itself);
7) the mRNA vaccine is mostly detected and uptaken around the site of inoculation (which is intramuscular and not intravenous), whus does not have the time to circulate and modify all the trillions of cells in your body, Hulk-style, let alone the reproductive system.

You should learn from a biochemistry book, for example the excellent Lehninger.

...Reputed and extremely worried scientists confronted with the undeniable facts/data are increasingly pleading for an immediate stop of this covid mass-vaccination madness....

Who? The laughable Didier Raoult? Or perhaps the once famous, now disgraced, Luc Montagnier and its nonsense, as well as his followers?
Reputable scientists are advocating for vaccination. Robert Malone is advising to be careful, but his opinion does not change the mere fact that the current vaccination campaign is working, at least until a new mutation will come out and not respond to vaccines at all, which is not sci fi but a possible scenario whether stubborn individuals and groups are still refractory to prevention thru vaccination (read: novaxxers) and thus sustaining viral replication and potential occurrence of variants. Everyone else are ridiculed, facing backlash and/or serious legal problems.

...enough jab-poison...

Neither vaccines nor adjuvants are poisonous.

I seriously doubt you have the minimal knowledge on biology necessary to understand the basics of immune response.
My suggestion for you is to refrain from spreading misinformation if you have no clue nor expertise in the field. 

Cheers.

Many thanks for the patience and stamina to talk informed sense. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

My covid-vaccination is not due, and I intend to keep it that way.  Thank you.

Then be willing to move to Singapore. As at some point in time Thai will require covid-19 locally recognized vaccines for your visa even retirement.

• Haha 1

To sum the argument up….

If I get Covid-19 without the vaccine, I could catch the virus off someone else, be asymptomatic, have a slight cold like effect and lose my sense of taste, have the equivalent of or suffer a bad flu and go onto a respirator and might pass it onto my family. I may even die from the virus effects.

If I get Covid-19 with the vaccine, I am less likely to catch the virus of someone else, might be asymptomatic, have a slight cold like effect and lose my sense of taste, have the equivalent of or suffer a bad flu and still pass it on to my family. I may even die from the side effects of the vaccine.

Or I might get killed in a plane accident, my heart stop beating from a scary movie, get hit by a meteorite or one of the thousand other reasons that could kill me. It’s just life. Chill out when you are debating back and forth and stress less. You all have good and bad points!

It is why the virus wins….it has a simple one-track mind. Humans over complicate things.

Think I will go to the jokes section of the forum to chill while living in my cave here......

Edited by Smithydog
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Smithydog said:

To sum the argument up….

If I get Covid-19 without the vaccine, I could catch the virus off someone else, be asymptomatic, have a slight cold like effect and lose my sense of taste, have the equivalent of or suffer a bad flu and go onto a respirator and might pass it onto my family. I may even die from the virus effects.

If I get Covid-19 with the vaccine, I am less likely to catch the virus of someone else, might be asymptomatic, have a slight cold like effect and lose my sense of taste, have the equivalent of or suffer a bad flu and still pass it on to my family. I may even die from the side effects of the vaccine.

Or I might get killed in a plane accident, my heart stop beating from a scary movie, get hit by a meteorite or one of the thousand other reasons that could kill me. It’s just life. Chill out when you are debating back and forth and stress less. You all have good and bad points!

It is why the virus wins….it has a simple one-track mind. Humans over complicate things.

Think I will go to the jokes section of the forum to chill while living in my cave here......

Alternatively you could adopt the "Ostrich syndrome" and stick your head in the sand. 

Just now, gummy said:

Alternatively you could adopt the "Ostrich syndrome" and stick your head in the sand. 

Mate with my fat belly I run a bit like an ostrich. Just not as fast...ha ha

• Haha 1

Just now, Smithydog said:

Mate with my fat belly I run a bit like an ostrich. Just not as fast...ha ha

I have often wondered if Ostrichs eat baked beans , 

Wow, seems we got way off subject hear. The PM may have had his emergency cabinet meeting before we get back on topic. Must be a zoom call (or similar) as PM in home Quarantine due to his Trip to the Sandbox.

4 hours ago, billybob said:

So effectively no vaccines , no financial support for millions of poor Thais affected by the brutal economic downturn and no-one in charge. I'm no fan of Oliver Cromwell but he knew how to make a good speech - since Thailand is effectively in the 17th Century maybe these words will resonate down the centuries !

Oliver Cromwell: 'In the name of God, go!' speech dismissing Rump Parliament - 1653
20 April 1653, London, England

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place,

which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice.

Ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government.

Ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess?

Ye have no more religion than my horse. Gold is your God. Which of you have not bartered your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices?

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed, are yourselves become the greatest grievance.

Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God's help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do.

I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place.

Go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

https://www.thaienquirer.com/29550/dear-mr-prayut-it-is-time-for-you-to-resign/

Wow impressive! Now if I can translate it to Thai I will send it to the present Thai government. lol.

• Like 1

Anti vaxers are the same sorts who think the earth is flat, we never went to the moon and that David Icke is not a nutcase. Better get to the shops tomorrow then and stock up, even Icke has more sense than this PM, lockdown for show coming up.

1 minute ago, thai3 said:

Anti vaxers are the same sorts who think the earth is flat, we never went to the moon and that David Icke is not a nutcase. Better get to the shops tomorrow then and stock up, even Icke has more sense than this PM, lockdown for show coming up.

Ah, the Reptilians appear to be in control of the Thai government also. PM Prayut and Margaret Thatcher both  managed to destroy a large part of their own respective economies, David Icke is right then.

1 minute ago, gummy said:

Ah, the Reptilians appear to be in control of the Thai government also. PM Prayut and Margaret Thatcher both  managed to destroy a large part of their own respective economies, David Icke is right then.

The first thing Thatcher did was to bail out British Leyland and she closed less pits than Labour did, don't know why you have to drag her into it, the UK economy was far stronger after she rebuilt the country. Nothing like Prayut

23 minutes ago, thai3 said:

The first thing Thatcher did was to bail out British Leyland and she closed less pits than Labour did, don't know why you have to drag her into it, the UK economy was far stronger after she rebuilt the country. Nothing like Prayut

Well then clearly you lack a complete understanding of her disastrous policies. What a shame that along with her pal Ronald Reegan they both agreed to deregulate and reform the banking system that led eventually to the 2007 economic crash that the UK has still not recovered from I won't mention the demise of the shipyards.  But still guess those that do want to accept facts never will. and by the way, British Leyland when Michael Edwardes took over was losing money. What a South African brain he was. You have a company losing money so if you close half the company you only lose half the money. A child could do those economics but unlike him they would not get a knighthood.  And how strange that the South African connection of Margaret's pal Michael was in no way connected with her son Mark's illegal South African activities.  Oh did I mention the kick backs he got while she was PM for selling the Saudi's training aircraft ? Yeh right what an upright figure that women was so all in all she and the current PM have indeed a lot in common

https://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/84300/3/WRRO_84300.pdf

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/apr/14/thatcher-knew-of-equatorial-giunea-coup-attempt

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/mark-thatcher-accused-sources-say-he-got-12m-pounds-from-arms-deal-signed-by-his-mother-1441851.html

Edited by gummy

50 minutes ago, thai3 said:

He is a pretty low bar though <insert name of anything or anyone> is better than Uncle Tuu ....who is not my uncle...

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Commercial vaccines have made millions of dollars for some. Not saved millions of lives.

This trotted out splurge; ",,,, and have saved millions of lives,,,,." is wrong and false.

If you could Uanmak, explain what, how and when.

Your statement; "Hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, ivermectin and all those water-and-lemon-style so-called domestic therapies, they have already been proven ineffective,,,,." is nonsense.

Dr Tess Lawrie has done extensive research into ivermectin; check her out for the truth.

You are the one who does not believe in germs theory and yet you have the conceit to ask me proofs on vaccine efficacy, which is common knowledge since the end of the XIX century?

Laughable. You and your novax fellows deserve oblivion. Cheers.

29 minutes ago, uanmak said:

You are the one who does not believe in germs theory and yet you have the conceit to ask me proofs on vaccine efficacy, which is common knowledge since the end of the XIX century?

Laughable. You and your novax fellows deserve oblivion. Cheers.

There are millions of us "novax" fellows. Why would you want to obliviate us?

Yes! What you are told is; ",,,common knowledge since the end of the XIX century?"

It is my view that vaxxes do not do what they are hyped up to do. I can show this statement to be true also.

But it's a wide subject. So give me a disease that vaxxes have worked on, and I'll give you some home truths.

Let's debate uanmak.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1

Time this incompetent goverment did all the Thai people a favour and stepped down while there is still some resemblance of an economy left.