News Forum - Business owners on Bangkok’s Khaosan road kiss goodbye their Songkran plans

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

g/f jealousy  gets me first.  I wonder which is the most likely? 

You left the most believable to last ….. 

On 4/4/2022 at 4:55 AM, Soidog said:

I’ve not seen the 99% figure (a link would help).  For sure the definition has been loose and varies from country to country. I don’t know in the US, but in the UK, the definition today is the same as it was at the peak of deaths back in February 2021. Therefore, the comparison of then and now and the positive impact vaccines have had, remains valid. 

you seem like a smart fellow so I'm sure you can use google and look that up but the difference is huge. Many states in America are revising their death tolls as a result. We've been lied to for 2 years is what it boils down too

2 minutes ago, dustin27 said:

you seem like a smart fellow so I'm sure you can use google and look that up but the difference is huge. Many states in America are revising their death tolls as a result. We've been lied to for 2 years is what it boils down too

No you haven't and to use the 99% figure just shows how unserious and absurd your argument is......